24/7, PVP, Ragnarok, Offline Raid Protection

Hello Survivors I’m LostArk93,

Add Gamertag Lostark93 to join

Server is going live as this post goes up

There will be a server store being built shortly, some dinos that are not available on ragnarok will be available for purchase (phoenix).  Things like dino painting will be done for a cost as well.  We will not be spawning in any gear or dinos that can be obtained in the game.

A little background about myself first before we get into the server info. After losing 2 really sweet bases on 2 other dedicate servers because the hosts decided to switch maps I decided enough was enough. I went out and bought an XBOX to run my own server. I am planning on running this server for the long term so that we get to experience all Ragnarok has to offer.

Server Rules, there are no rules except building in artifact caves.  Offline Raid Protection is enabled but there will be a 45 minute cooldown to limit people logging out when being raided.

Admins: There will be 2 Admins Pattison12 and Maveric0821.  I know that there are admins out there who abuse their powers and cheat.  I will be playing with the same rules and limitations that everyone else is. ADMIN LOGGING WILL ALWAYS BE ON.  Admin tribe is fair game and they will also be participating in pvp.  Once the server gets underway and there is a steady population admins will be putting on events to win all kinds of cool stuff.  When the phoenix is released each tribe will get one max level one spawned in for them. 

I have created a club; LostArk93, the club will be used to inform members of events and address any issues with the server.

If you are having difficulty joining the server, remember to exit the game and properly restart your xbox through the settings menu.  

Player Stats:

Weight: 10x

Oxygen: 5x

Fortitude: 2x

Stamina: 2x

Movement Speed: 2x

Dino Stats:

Weight: 10x

Stamina: 2x

Dino Movement Speed Increased:  (Ragnarok is a huge map)

Server Settings:

XP: 15x

Taming: 15x

Harvest Amount: 6x

Spoil Timer: 5x

Egg Hatch Speed: 50x

Baby Mature Speed: 15x

Baby Cuddle Interval: 0.2x

Player Food Drain: .5x

Player Water Drain: .5x

Crop Growth Speed: 10x

Egg Laying Interval: .4x