Some ARK dedicated renders

NikouT

Greetings

I wanted to share couple of my artworks here I did a while back, but getting my spirit up to make more if desired.

First off, I wanted to explain the overall process of these renders made. Merely, I extract the models from the ARK Dev Kit to another program that is owned by the 3rd Party Software titled Source Filmmaker and owned by Valve. This program not being the most superior tool still gets its job done. For the past 5 years I have been doing reverse engineering on models from one games to the Source branch that Source filmmaker (SFM for short) runs on. Merely I do it just because I felt like doing a picture, but I end up sharing it with absolutely no permission from the Studio Wildcard or any associates on SFM's Workshop section, but it seems to be okay for all game developers. I do not take any credit for the models and textures made, I clearly just make them compatible to work in Source when UE4 works absolutely differently and it takes time for me to learn a bunch about UE4. If you are curious what I did share to Steam's workshop, click [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikout13/myworkshopfiles/]here to check out my Steam Workshop uploads, credits are of course listed on the description of each item. End of disclaimer.

Secondly, I use Photoshop for post-processing just to make images look prettier.

Probably the only one I am proud of.

90E5524623A355C1F98C58DD02866EA2B39E7E6F

Oh, did not this one have anything messed up?

2802746852F6E9D959CA90BAF6A29D6E7CD96EF2

Majestic DodoRex (with no fur)

E97347A6D37F0B02774BC9EF38A2E60721A83B1E

F5AA606CE22CA97379D34B12D06B9B415F4ECDDB

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived