Full Release is here - Does no one care?

UnluckyRose24

I can see console players being excited about finally getting to play on Ragnarok, and some existing players being excited about playing on fresh servers (especially PvP or those on PvE servers who felt thete was no place to build on existing servers).

But the stuff that's actually part of the "official release" like Tek stuff,, "end boss" and final ascension, are irrelevant to 99% of existing playets and 100% of new players.

For me, as a PC PvE legacy player, there's literally nothing good about official release,  it's purely Wildcard saying "thanks for the money and the unpaid QA testing, now go get lost."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Irk said:

I'm 1,000% positive that WC knows what caused the state of legacy servers and they have a few tricks up their sleeves to prevent that from happening with these new servers. I'm already reading that building will be restricted in certain spots, like obelisks. I'm sure they have a long lists of suggestions and to-do's that they're going to crank out/are cranking out. Like you said, they can't hide behind the "this is a work in development!" line anymore.

I am unsure how you could have any real time put into Ark and think WC has any idea how their game truly works. They promote ultra aggressive play while increasing the time sink grinding. This makes every loss worse than the last and its a spiral they have been going down for months. I am pretty saddened to see primitive go away. The game is massively more fun without weeks of gunpowder grinding or logging in to find someone got bored and c4ed your base while you grabbed a 6 hour nap.

45 minutes ago, Dirg said:

I am unsure how you could have any real time put into Ark and think WC has any idea how their game truly works. They promote ultra aggressive play while increasing the time sink grinding. This makes every loss worse than the last and its a spiral they have been going down for months. I am pretty saddened to see primitive go away. The game is massively more fun without weeks of gunpowder grinding or logging in to find someone got bored and c4ed your base while you grabbed a 6 hour nap.

What do you mean, Primitive going away? 

Have they confirmed no new Prim servers? 

Just now, Dirg said:

Yes the 11:45pm post by the devs last night to give us important info about the new servers. No new prim servers instead we get no TEK servers.

Aah that sucks man, looks like I'm staying legacy then, does this include ragnarok or will the old cluster get some rag maps?

I'm in Xbox and they've left us with 15 Primitive servers, I think only 3 centre, and 0 Scorched so I'm not holding out much hope 

I care that on the biggest day since they introduced the game to the world in EA they again cant do the most important part on time which is bringing servers up so people can actually play cant say im suprised everyone at wildcard needs to quit their job and go find something they are actually good at.....discusting

Archived