Full Release is here - Does no one care?

UnluckyRose24

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that they broke the game yet again with yesterday's update killed my excitement. Just shows nothing has changed and it's still unstable and today is just another date with just another update that I hope don't break the game even more. I couldn't play at all after yesterday's update , just constantly crashes. That's not how you want to go into a release.

9 hours ago, BeardO said:

I'm sorry to ruin this for you, but nit all the bosses are on ragnarok anymore

Only for the time being. Dave, Jackson and Matt are making entirely new bosses and arenas as well as Ragnarok's own Ascension. This will allow players to obtain full tek engrams on Rangarok as well as ascend.

This was made clear numerous times by the devs. They will be working on the new bosses, arenas and ascension after the southeast corner desert which is approximately 115% larger my itself than TheIsland landmass. After that they will add in more minibosses like the Lava GOlem and Ice Worm Queen as well as more caves, underwater additions, bug fixes and optimizations.

Literally no map will compare to Ragnarok when it's finished. 

31 minutes ago, PoliScikosis said:

26 minutes ago @survivetheark posted on twitter. screenshot posted here.... so nice that they relay this on other platforms but not their MAIN FORUMS....

http://imgur.com/a/Vcu8k

they never have, they rarely read the forums and reply even less, you wont even see anyone acknowledging bugs etc... its sad really

7 hours ago, Darkintellect said:

Only for the time being. Dave, Jackson and Matt are making entirely new bosses and arenas as well as Ragnarok's own Ascension. This will allow players to obtain full tek engrams on Rangarok as well as ascend.

This was made clear numerous times by the devs. They will be working on the new bosses, arenas and ascension after the southeast corner desert which is approximately 115% larger my itself than TheIsland landmass. After that they will add in more minibosses like the Lava GOlem and Ice Worm Queen as well as more caves, underwater additions, bug fixes and optimizations.

Literally no map will compare to Ragnarok when it's finished. 

Sounds good, I'll believe it when I see it :)

7 minutes ago, Avaraxius said:

patch notes disappointing would expect some fixes info like recent freezes and the timer adjustments on the drops for transfering items, Kibble rework and breeding. So these where not for the release i pitty the cassual player that is starting the game.

man i totally feel for them, they payed FULLprice and gonna run into a ton of bugs we have gotten used to over the years,  

I'm hyped.

As much as I pooped on this game throughout the EA process, it's exciting to see it finally get an official release. You'll have the grumps that'll moan-'n'-groan and be petty about the simplest things, but this game has come a long way and I only see it picking up more momentum. I had zero part in the development process, but I'm happy to see it grow.

3 minutes ago, Irk said:

I'm hyped.

As much as I pooped on this game throughout the EA process, it's exciting to see it finally get an official release. You'll have the grumps that'll moan-'n'-groan and be petty about the simplest things, but this game has come a long way and I only see it picking up more momentum. I had zero part in the development process, but I'm happy to see it grow.

ofc majority is happy with the release and out of the ea-beta the game wa in development now it is not nobody can hide anymore by saying it is alpha stlll. i only hoped they listened more to the suggestion part of the forums.

Just now, Avaraxius said:

ofc majority is happy with the release and out of the ea-beta the game wa in development now it is not nobody can hide anymore by saying it is alpha stlll. i only hoped they listened more to the suggestion part of the forums.

I'm 1,000% positive that WC knows what caused the state of legacy servers and they have a few tricks up their sleeves to prevent that from happening with these new servers. I'm already reading that building will be restricted in certain spots, like obelisks. I'm sure they have a long lists of suggestions and to-do's that they're going to crank out/are cranking out. Like you said, they can't hide behind the "this is a work in development!" line anymore.

Archived