New Ice wyvern is here!

Varanus8

It would appear the ragnarok hot fixes in today's update actually meant to say now we have a new model for the ice wyvern! I have to say it's got to be the best looking wyvern and comes in some nice colours as well. I would attach a screenshot to this post but for some reason my home wifi IP has been banned from this website. I don't think I have ever gone against the code of conduct so if any moderators see this can you please look into it :) 

Edit: found a bug! Ice wyverns colours change to the default blue on single player every time you log out. This is version 266.0

3 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

You do realize WC did not do Ice Wyvern? And it's just a retexture of an existing Wyvern?...

You're apparently behind the times. The Ice Wyvern received a new model, created by Wildcard, and it's been made into an Official creature (that last part might not take effect until tomorrow, I don't know). It's been advertised on Twitter a fair bit, and people have talked about it in at least two different threads on the forums

DONT TRY TO TRANSFER THESE.

Despite the new ice wyvern finally being released they are still NOT transferable, despite WC's claim that when the new model was released today they'd be transferable. I stupidly believed this would be true and transferred 2 high levels, not being aware of the fact that not only were they not transferable but once you upload them they're stuck in the obi. So now i get to watch their timers tick down for the next 22 hours until they get deleted, great..

13 minutes ago, Hammond said:

Despite the new ice wyvern finally being released they are still NOT transferable, despite WC's claim that when the new model was released today they'd be transferable. I stupidly believed this would be true and transferred 2 high levels, not being aware of the fact that not only were they not transferable but once you upload them they're stuck in the obi. So now i get to watch their timers tick down for the next 22 hours until they get deleted, great..

Damn dude, always wait for others to test new things. Sorry about this loss.

15 minutes ago, Hammond said:

Just now, Askew said:

Damn dude, always wait for others to test new things. Sorry about this loss.

Thanks, yep if I'd known this was the nature of the problem I would've waited for it to be confirmed first, I just assumed they either couldn't be uploaded or couldn't be downloaded to non-rag servers. Never thought they'd have let such a stupid bug go on for so long but now that I say it outloud I realise how dumb that is haha

14 minutes ago, Hammond said:

Thanks, yep if I'd known this was the nature of the problem I would've waited for it to be confirmed first, I just assumed they either couldn't be uploaded or couldn't be downloaded to non-rag servers. Never thought they'd have let such a stupid bug go on for so long but now that I say it outloud I realise how dumb that is haha

I wouldn't have any other expectation but for them to let a simple fix run unfixed for years.

Archived