- Rafts can be demolishable across all servers after a period of time.

Voidstar

40 minutes ago, Voidstar said:

- Rafts can be demolishable across all servers after a period of time.

what does this mean? some idiot is blocking my bay with rafts since 5 days in PVE official, yet his rafts are the same  after the patch " claimable in 7 days"

1. it has been just implemented. Making such a change retroactive would have been stupid.

2. it is possible that whoever blocks you still plays on the server and renews the timers.

This change aims at abandoned rafts: they never decayed prior this patch. Now they will. "Claimable in 7 days" is probably a throw off to rafts being considered a dino by system, although one cannot be sure... We will see.

28 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

1. it has been just implemented. Making such a change retroactive would have been stupid.

2. it is possible that whoever blocks you still plays on the server and renews the timers.

This change aims at abandoned rafts: they never decayed prior this patch. Now they will. "Claimable in 7 days" is probably a throw off to rafts being considered a dino by system, although one cannot be sure... We will see.

Will work for rafts where the player has quit the server but I've seen loads abandoned by active players where they've died and re-spawned back at their base or have tamed something and ridden back on it and just left the raft, I've done it myself where I'd taken my taming raft up near the green obi on the island then had a run in with a therizino which didn't end well, had to make a new raft to get back over there, was in a rush to reclaim my gear then got the hell out of there on my taming raft, forgot all about the other one until someone asked me about it in chat a few weeks later so went back and destroyed it.

I've been on a lot of servers with loads of rafts just left there in shallow water so the leeds can't do anything about them while active players get attacked on rafts they're using, that's one idea that didn't work and this one won't either apart from rafts belonging to those who've quit.

10 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

Why do you explain it to me and not OP? i wasnt the one who asked the question.

36 minutes ago, ZRISTWI10 said:

I missed this one. Is this a new PC patch that just came out? Is this on Xbox? Thanks for the help. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/166421-pc-patch-notes-current-v266-upcoming/

Archived