What do you guys think

Assisted

Which official pvp map do you guys think would be the safest choice for a 2 man tribe hoping to survive (as best as possible).

Ragnarok will be flooded with people, but with how big the map is, do you think it would be possible to stay hidden for a while before someone comes across your base?

Would scorched earth be a good option? I feel like it's going to be the least popular out of the maps, especially with Ragnarok having pretty much every tame you can get on SE. With it being a paid DLC and such a brutal map, will it be low enough population for a small tribe to survive?

What about the island? Will enough people be focused on playing on Ragnarok that the island won't have as many big tribes to deal with? I feel like most of the bigger tribes will feel safe enough in their numbers to be setting up on Ragnarok and claiming a good spot.

Just looking at where me and my friend should start and what would be our best chance. Would love to hear some opinions 

Island or Ragnarok.

Ragnarok will be crowded, but it's sufficiently spacious with enough nooks and crannies that a two-man tribe could probably swing it. I'd definitely look at building away from some of the more popular areas, though, so perhaps consider the redwoods or the jungles in the northwest. The Island is probably going to be less crowded, so you'll have a little bit more pick of the land there

I would say Scorched would be your best bet, but you could probably get away with the island too.  If I didn't want to play Rag so bad then I would probably go to Center though.  Resources for days.

Either way with a 2 man tribe I would be trying my best to get to know people and make friends/alliances be they spoken or in game and cover all of my territory in so many turrets you can't even see the ground.

2 hours ago, Assisted said:

Which official pvp map do you guys think would be the safest choice for a 2 man tribe hoping to survive (as best as possible).

Ragnarok will be flooded with people, but with how big the map is, do you think it would be possible to stay hidden for a while before someone comes across your base?

Would scorched earth be a good option? I feel like it's going to be the least popular out of the maps, especially with Ragnarok having pretty much every tame you can get on SE. With it being a paid DLC and such a brutal map, will it be low enough population for a small tribe to survive?

What about the island? Will enough people be focused on playing on Ragnarok that the island won't have as many big tribes to deal with? I feel like most of the bigger tribes will feel safe enough in their numbers to be setting up on Ragnarok and claiming a good spot.

Just looking at where me and my friend should start and what would be our best chance. Would love to hear some opinions 

single player or unofficial, where admins actually exist and there are no dupes, days-downtimes and crashes oh and RUBBERBANDING

Archived