**launching boosted Ragnarok Dedicated server night of release!**

Hey guys and gals,

We will be starting a boosted PVP RAGNAROK server. it will run 24/7. Server start date will the night of August 29-2017. The host is located in North America.  There will be offline raid protection! Not everyone likes to come back to nothing after a long day of work.  

This server will have one admin tribe. GIFD. the tribe will be building up just the same as you guys. meaning admins will be part of the PvP,  no admin cheats will be used. no downloads, ect. we will only do wild dino wipes when requested. Please add gamer tag : ARKGIFD.

lets get to the nitty gritty. the stats!

Difficulty level at 5.0

WORLD : longer days short nights, high egg laying intervals, 10x Egg hatch time 10x baby imprinting, 10X baby mature speed

General: 10x taming , 5x Player XP, 4x player weight, 7x dino harvesting, 4x player harvesting, food and water drainage slightly reduced, endless mind-wipes meaning you can do more then 1 per level.

Rules: No building in or blocking artifact caves. No building on metal spawn locations. No bronto or titanosaur taming as it presents major lag issues.  offline raid protection is enabled.

This server is being set up for everyone to enjoy the game. come have fun building up, raiding, and or working together to reach end game items.

We will see you in the ark!

Feel free to join our facebook page under the same name ARKGIFD! https://www.facebook.com/groups/492697941122277/

ADMIN GAMER TAGS : FatPeggy Hill

RandomHero425

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, XxnobodyxX said:

I understand”welcome to Ark pvp” but having somebody kill Dino’s when logging off with the person killing waiting is really disrespectful not strategic 

Yes that is unfortunate that this has happened to you. we have the ORP set to ten minutes after you log off as people have abused the short timer in the past as they would log off to try and avoid being raided. Defense is key when it comes to PvP. with ORP servers. I respect your frustration with the situation. but that map is huge, you are on a boosted server its pretty easy to make up the time and try and hit them back. I think it is pretty weak to go onto this thread and say 'dont join if you have sense' and not even elaborate in the first place without me asking why.  What has occurred to you and your tribe  is not really as huge of a  deal,  especially the fact the it is indeed a boosted server and taming goes by quick at 10x. We have had people in the server get hit numerous times, they complain in chat. keep quiet and build up again.  Sorry that this happened to you, and again your always welcome to build back up and hit them back! have a nice day!

Archived