Three days

TheSnives

3 minutes ago, wallaby said:

guys like this are why im not looking forward to rag even tho i want to play it :Jerbmad:  

Rag map is insanely huge. You will find a spot period. Dont even sweat it. I am on PC and played on Rag 14 which at release, was the top Ark server period. Days after people would still join and get spots.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Assisted said:

8am is that eastern time?. I've been trying to find something stating what time the new servers will be active 

The old servers are shutting down at 12am ET and they will re-open with the new servers approximately 8 hours later around 8am ET.

2 hours ago, wallaby said:

guys like this are why im not looking forward to rag even tho i want to play it :Jerbmad:  

and why not?

when SE just got rleaszd i was among the first to play on server 714. i was setting up base at red obi, then more and more people came, with the same idea as mine

instead of moving a bit further to we could both create our base nope, they foundation spam me, so i could not finnish my base as i could not lay down my wall to close, and they could not even buold at all cuz another guy put also foundations

long story short, entire red obelisk became useless, all claimed, none build

it's guys like me, that keep a server running by "protecting" important resources and locations with pillars, so other dodo's don't get to build on top of it

if i want to build at spot x, because x is good and i don't claim the zone to actually build, then nyou can bet 100% others will claim it and you will have 4 bases cramped together, with none a chance to ever expand.

your type of fun perhaps, but not mine

I'm pretty hyped for the content. I've long since left the mayhem that is battling for land on officials, much less observing the utter devils that will most likely seek out several new servers and pillar ALL of it just to go 'yeah the devs made me do this. They made me mad now you all will suffer.'

Gonna enjoy breeding otters and taming Phoenix with my friends and enjoying the game once more after a several month hiatus.

Archived