What will you do on your new server?

SmokeyB

12 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

Ugh...I'm so glad I play singleplayer.

With such an awesome game I'm thankful I'm not forced to play on official servers with people that crave complete domination or land grabbing greed.

It's a fun aspect.  The competition with other players and the level playing field the new servers bring is a great addition to the game.  Only lames that have to crutch on 30+ member tribes to be successful really make the competition stale and weak.  Close battles are a blast.  SP will always be there.

1 minute ago, ReturnToArk said:

It's a fun aspect.  The competition with other players and the level playing field the new servers bring is a great addition to the game.  Only lames that have to crutch on 30+ member tribes to be successful really make the competition stale and weak.  Close battles are a blast.  SP will always be there.

True, I can see that aspect.

Honestly I'm just a bit upset right now because I've been reading so much negativity, lol. And last night I was watching my favorite streamer as every server he was playing (Rust) kept getting ddosed, and then the guy came into the chat and was just spouting his negativity. Right now I'm just seeing all this negative behavior and am forgetting that sometimes it's just part of the game. 

Archived