Life Span of the Legacy Servers

M4Millican

2 hours ago, Riveraaf13 said:

I suggest anyone who still plays on legacy move I've put 6 months of hard work but I'm moving cause eventually they'll get rid of it 

People that invested 2 years will most likely just leave, if it's pvp its fine to move since I'm in a large tribe, but pve I've been playing casually just getting end game content on a slower pace, if they decide to wipe it after all their lies I just cant see myself supporting the game anymore, if they said openly we're going to wipe I'd be like "cool, guess I gotta start over" but they said they wont wipe, thenwipe, 30day notice became 4day notice, 10% servers wiped became alot more, 0 ghost population became random servers some with 30+ people etc.

PS: I bet they're gonna announce its gonna be 2x gather,xp etc. from now on, yet most players havent yet noticed our normal timers went back to the old gather  rate (example a month ago on 1x you got 2 stone per pick up, now u get 1, this 3x event rn is just a 2x event in discuise :/

This seems to be a case of vocal minorities screaming from the roof tops yet again. I have been reading through their posts on here and most of them seem to be PVE players/Casuals/Weekend Gamers. Very few are PVP players. No doubt many of these noisy few have a large lag creating base on some obsolete empty server and for whatever reason they aren't able to accept the deletion of  their digital pixels.

A lot of time and creativity over months and years has been used to make bases, breed dinos, and generally build a community.. a community that has been lied to repeatedly, and is now being stabbed in the back in favor of tons of new players and their fresh, new money.. and this is just the whining of vocal minorities? PVP gets trashed all the time, I would expect, and they are used to it, so are probably not as aggravated over the creation of Legacy servers. PVE is a different kind of game altogether, and we just wanted to be allowed to build, trade, and breed peacefully (for the most part), and were given to understand that we would be. That was a lie. A blatant, coldly calculated, meant to keep our mouths shut until the game went live so as not to scare off the new buyers, lie. 

3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

This seems to be a case of vocal minorities screaming from the roof tops yet again. I have been reading through their posts on here and most of them seem to be PVE players/Casuals/Weekend Gamers. Very few are PVP players. No doubt many of these noisy few have a large lag creating base on some obsolete empty server and for whatever reason they aren't able to accept the deletion of  their digital pixels.

Your lack of insight is truly impressive.

• 6 months later...

I see that wildcard is up to ripping off its BEST customers, long time players. me and my son have  ( YEARS ) of playing ark to be wiped off our maps of thousands of dinos and ( HARD WORK )  What are are they (((( THINKING ))))  Dumb People who ( DON'T ) care about  what time and MONEY we wasted on this so called game....................  These so called developers.... So called gamers... You are taking away PART of my life.. Words can't describe what I think or would like to do with wildcard....Thanks....Thanks

2 hours ago, GORGENZ said:

I see that wildcard is up to ripping off its BEST customers, long time players. me and my son have  ( YEARS ) of playing ark to be wiped off our maps of thousands of dinos and ( HARD WORK )  What are are they (((( THINKING ))))  Dumb People who ( DON'T ) care about  what time and MONEY we wasted on this so called game....................  These so called developers.... So called gamers... You are taking away PART of my life.. Words can't describe what I think or would like to do with wildcard....Thanks....Thanks

You dug up a 6 month old thread to complain about legacy wipes that were announced weeks ago? 

Where do you get off with this duping garbage? no one in our tribe has ever done it, does not even know how and do not  care to. the whole reason we are still on legacy is simply put, everyone made a complete disaster of official. Tame caps/ massive pillared spaces and blocked access. what is the point of moving? anyone that left legacy that knew how to dupe, clearly going to official is going to try the same stunt. Going to cause you all problems we (legacy) got blamed for. Don't blame the servers, you need to blame the PEOPLE that caused it.

And Wildcard is NOT innocent, they need to step UP with security, find the cheaters and eliminate them outright, remove the duped code access or whatever, its their backdoor problem, and IF it was SUCH an issue, why has it not been deleted already? its known about isn't it? people have done nothing but complain legacy is nothing but cheaters, now its happening on official, so, why has nothing been done?

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, DeweyDecimal said:

You dug up a 6 month old thread to complain about legacy wipes that were announced weeks ago? 

What’s worse is they dug up a 6 month old thread from when it last happened it never expected the same would happen to them.

• 6 months later...
Guest DJRone89
8 hours ago, lotusllk said:

I just will buy noThing more of them until i know me legacy server will never be deletet or bring them to new server! 

Make sure your server stays populated, because the latter will never happen.

You know what, I found my Legacy PVE server to be peaceful, fun, drama free, player friendly, and active although in the end I invested time in it not even knowing it was Legacy. I was pissed when I found out it was a legacy server. I guess when I started I misclicked or ignored the icon suggesting it was Legacy. Regardless, all the other official PVE servers I’ve played on didn't compare. Between having to rush to tame cap my tribe, finding land to build post-pillar palooza, arguing with people about why they decided to build onto of large resource spawns, and dealing with greifing from Ñing Ling Chow’s five tribes Blocking me in with pillars and rafts- Is say my experience on Legacy PVE was awsome! lol. Shame shame...

Archived