When do the new servers hit

Backfreeze

Any official word as to if we can keep our characters and move them to the new servers? I have been searching EVERYWHERE and I cannot find a yes or no to this. I've seen many "I thinks" and "Should be's," but where is the official word. 

Are we restarting at lvl 1 for the "New coded servers?" Or do I need to wait till 8 am and transfer my guy?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Zziggy said:

Any official word as to if we can keep our characters and move them to the new servers? I have been searching EVERYWHERE and I cannot find a yes or no to this. I've seen many "I thinks" and "Should be's," but where is the official word. 

Are we restarting at lvl 1 for the "New coded servers?" Or do I need to wait till 8 am and transfer my guy?

You will not be able to transfer ANYTHING to the new servers. You will have to start at level 1 on them.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Zziggy said:

You cannot transfer anything from old (legacy) servers to the new servers. If you want to play on the new servers you will have to start from scratch.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You will not be able to transfer ANYTHING to the new servers. You will have to start at level 1 on them.

1 minute ago, GP said:

You cannot transfer anything from old (legacy) servers to the new servers. If you want to play on the new servers you will have to start from scratch.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

On 25/08/2017 at 5:22 PM, Zziggy said:

Im kinda surprised you searched everywhere and found nothing on this. Half the threads for the last weeks on this forums have been about that directly or indirectly...

From the Great Migration post by Jen on the home page.

Server-wide Blackout
Our Official Server Network will be taken down at 12:00AM ET on August 29th and will remain down for approximately 8 hours, with our official servers coming back online at 8am ET. During this time we will be going through the process of removing all servers outlined in this post and re-purposing them into a new cluster, completely separate from all Legacy servers. The Legacy servers and all the new servers will come back online after that time.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheGrumpyDwarf said:

So that is what time in GMT?

You're on the internet, you really need to learn to Google. Use this site to work it out: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

I'm assuming as you said GMT that you might be in the UK, which if that is the case then you are in GMT+1 not GMT.

1 hour ago, GP said:

You're on the internet, you really need to learn to Google. Use this site to work it out: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

I'm assuming as you said GMT that you might be in the UK, which if that is the case then you are in GMT+1 not GMT.

Is Est time on this server correct? Because im checking on other sites and it show me one hour less. 

Im mean, should i use exactly this time to compare it with mine?

• Chris locked this topic

Archived