Hey people!

I have played some ark and heard some people say that they had realy good dino stats, like 400 melee and 25k health on a rex, and i was thinking like 'is that really so high? Because i saw videos of people who had like 600 melee and 45k health or so, and i was just curious what your best dino stats are from like rexes, gigas, therizinos, pteras, etc.

i never bred dinos before because i have no time to wake up at night... props to all the people who bred rexes and gigas and such!

The story I heard was they were dev spawned Rex's set to the lvl of the Rex that was lost due to a glitch but with 0 xp making it possible for them to gain another 70 lvls and for any Rex's bread with them to then have a chance to hatch with those stats. So based on what I know they Arn't really exlpoits as much as they are a mistake that the devs made and tried cleaning up by making a dino lvl cap of 450. Either way they shouldn't be in the game but in this case I would say there is a large amount of fault on the devs for not spawning it in with the same amount of xp

32 minutes ago, Harrist14 said:

30k 1200 on hatch are exploited rexes. 

12 minutes ago, Taconite said:

The story I heard was they were dev spawned Rex's set to the lvl of the Rex that was lost due to a glitch but with 0 xp making it possible for them to gain another 70 lvls and for any Rex's bread with them to then have a chance to hatch with those stats. So based on what I know they Arn't really exlpoits as much as they are a mistake that the devs made and tried cleaning up by making a dino lvl cap of 450. Either way they shouldn't be in the game but in this case I would say there is a large amount of fault on the devs for not spawning it in with the same amount of xp

I consider that an exploit ;) exploited a dumb GM

Archived