Ragnarok Bosses pathetically easy

TheMoth219

Hey all, I hate how easy the boss's are on our Ragnarok server. Its not even a challenge. People go in with rexs with no stat mutations and come out victorious. The most difficult part about a boss now is finding spino sails it would seem. So is there a way or a command line that I can use to crank them up? 

Any help would be appreciated.

How many Rex's do you use, what saddles, and what is your strategy? Xbox player here that would like to achieve tek on new official servers as soon as I can. Btw if you are playing a private server you can increas the difficulty by increasing the game difficulty. Official is set to 5. This is where max lvl Dino's are 150, if you increase to 6 it is 180 and the boss's lvl goes up making them harder as well.

31 minutes ago, Taconite said:

How many Rex's do you use, what saddles, and what is your strategy? Xbox player here that would like to achieve tek on new official servers as soon as I can. Btw if you are playing a private server you can increas the difficulty by increasing the game difficulty. Official is set to 5. This is where max lvl Dino's are 150, if you increase to 6 it is 180 and the boss's lvl goes up making them harder as well.

We have difficulty set to 7, so wild dino max is 210. 

Right now you can damn near beat easy with a good sword and a friend. Using 18 rex's a yuty and a pig we had zero losses, hardly any health lost even.  

Interesting, I'm sure they will probably do some tweaks to their ui in that case in the future since the level scaling doesn't do a whole lot. Maybe in the future they will attack in conjunction or target then player as a priority in the future 

1 minute ago, Jeff000 said:

Right now you can damn near beat easy with a good sword and a friend. Using 18 rex's a yuty and a pig we had zero losses, hardly any health lost even.  

Just now, Taconite said:

Interesting, I'm sure they will probably do some tweaks to their ui in that case in the future since the level scaling doesn't do a whole lot. Maybe in the future they will attack in conjunction or target then player as a priority in the future 

2 minutes ago, Jeff000 said:

I would also assume though that the hard fight would be much more difficult similar to how the broodmother is the easiest on easy but the hardest on hard due to the immense amount of health she has on hard

Archived