Finally

Sonoske

Its about time we hear something about the 29th. The trailer was ok i suppose. I am just interested in the Nitrado Server. I already have the funds for a 100 player Ragnarok & Island Cluster. I just wish they would release it already. My guess is that they needed to work on it more for crossplay with PC.

None the less i am excited.

As for all the Legacy servers being taken down slowly i think that is great. The duping there is terrible along with all the clutter. I for one think the Legacy Alphas should just quit complaining and make a few giant server breaking tribes for the new servers. They will have to eventually.

I thank Wildcard for finally finishing Ark. Maybe now the game will run better. Probably not but hey, what game isn't full of bugs on release nowadays.

58 minutes ago, Sonoske said:

Its about time we hear something about the 29th. The trailer was ok i suppose. I am just interested in the Nitrado Server. I already have the funds for a 100 player Ragnarok & Island Cluster. I just wish they would release it already. My guess is that they needed to work on it more for crossplay with PC.

I'm definitely looking forward to this too. I loved running a dedicated server, but I hated having to reset that server every day due to my crappy connection.

It's unfortunate that it keeps getting pushed back for us Xbox players, so fingers crossed that the option is actually there come mid-September.

1 hour ago, Irk said:

I'm definitely looking forward to this too. I loved running a dedicated server, but I hated having to reset that server every day due to my crappy connection.

It's unfortunate that it keeps getting pushed back for us Xbox players, so fingers crossed that the option is actually there come mid-September.

its not done, and i doubt it will be on the 29th, anyone playing ark rightnow can tell you its not ready for release :/ 

Archived