Separate the PC trading forum into Legacy and new servers

Nina

Heya! With the wipe soon to arrive and many people splitting between the new and old servers, can we please have the forums adjusted (on launch of course) to separate the legacy and new servers? The tags for pve and pvp were a huge improvement over guessing if a post is from a pve/pvp trader...but with such a huge change it would be a lot smoother to split up the legacy and the new servers into their own subsections of trading for pc.  

3 hours ago, Nina said:

Heya! With the wipe soon to arrive and many people splitting between the new and old servers, can we please have the forums adjusted (on launch of course) to separate the legacy and new servers? The tags for pve and pvp were a huge improvement over guessing if a post is from a pve/pvp trader...but with such a huge change it would be a lot smoother to split up the legacy and the new servers into their own subsections of trading for pc.  

Sips coffee. One could already assume this was in the work's as it would be only contemporary to prepare for such things. That being said I would say it is safe to assume that it would already be adjusted or a separate section would be made just like general discussion during the 8 hours of maintenance. After all legacy servers are only available to those who had the game during Early Access.

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, Vrallox said:

Whoa! Now THAT is something I didn't know. If it's true that is going to enrage the playerbase even more.

It's not true. Come launch new players can hop on to legacy servers if they wish to play with people that are already established.

1 hour ago, ciabattaroll said:

It's not true. Come launch new players can hop on to legacy servers if they wish to play with people that are already established.

I've never known a moderator on this forum to lie so I guess there's less to worry about. Still, as others have already mentioned elsewhere the trust the players had in the people of Wildcard is completely gone so even if you say it's not true there's always the possibility of them stabbing us in the back once more.

Although our backs are kind of full of their knives. We've got a number in our backs, a few in our stomachs, one's sticking out of our heads, and I'm pretty sure I'm sitting on one but I'm afraid to get up. :D

I'm hoping you're right though.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Vrallox said:

I've never known a moderator on this forum to lie so I guess there's less to worry about. Still, as others have already mentioned elsewhere the trust the players had in the people of Wildcard is completely gone so even if you say it's not true there's always the possibility of them stabbing us in the back once more.

Although our backs are kind of full of their knives. We've got a number in our backs, a few in our stomachs, one's sticking out of our heads, and I'm pretty sure I'm sitting on one but I'm afraid to get up. :D

I'm hoping you're right though.

Calm down. @ciabattaroll is absolutely correct. Legacy servers will be accessible to new players also. Although I'm not sure why new players would want to play on them.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived