Please release all legacy server save files

Exay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ScorchedSoul said:

They've released all saves? Including that of those not (yet) being repurposed?

Yes, our nitrado server is already running with a backup file of our still active legacy server....we r cleaning the server/Dinos/structures we don't need with admin commands right now to increase performance 

On 8/29/2017 at 10:05 AM, Exay said:

Yes, our nitrado server is already running with a backup file of our still active legacy server....we r cleaning the server/Dinos/structures we don't need with admin commands right now to increase performance 

Yes, I would like to know where the files are, also.

Please explain how you got it set up.

On 8/25/2017 at 2:13 PM, invincibleqc said:

They won't release saves for servers that are not shutting down. Would allow anyone on pvp so spy on their ennemies' bases to counter their defence or simply know where the good loot is...

The good loot, like all those duped items everyone else has vaults full of anyway ?

On 2.9.2017 at 5:56 PM, Zuesneith said:

I just checked for PS4. They didn't upload all of them. Just the servers they removed. Active ones don't show up. 

They did on the first day release ALL server save files via download option for a nitrado server. They REMOVED the files of the still active servers one or two days later, guess it was not intended to release all files...now only the ones of the servers that were shut down are available.

2 hours ago, Exay said:

They did on the first day release ALL server save files via download option for a nitrado server. They REMOVED the files of the still active servers one or two days later, guess it was not intended to release all files...now only the ones of the servers that were shut down are available.

That sucks. I wish they kept all of them up there. I'm liking my private server more now.

Would it be possible to retrieve an old save of a legacy server?  I built this city on Official Server 54 (PvPvE) from launch to December 2016, but I had to prioritize real life when the server transfers were re-enabled in November 2016. I just got a GTX 1080 Ti, and I'd really like to finish the build!  

What you can't see very well in this screenshot is that:

• It's enormous.  Most of the egg laying happened on the other side of the arch.
  • All the buildings are connected by wooden catwalks: you can even walk raptors, gigantopithecuses, and terror birds up to the acropolis (Parthenon) at the top left.
  • The foundations on the acropolis (and other places) are terraced so that you can walk smoothly across them even though they're at different heights.
  • Using terracing and pillar/ceiling height adjustments, huge sections of the base are built on the same horizontal grid.  From the middle of this screen to the right, all the tiles are square with one another.
  • It had a pier, and later a harbor that stretched out to the shelf south of Stonehenge.
  • It had an enormous turret dome (it survived for a year and a half, and apparently for months after I had to leave it).  The place was entirely enclosed by a 2x2 wall made of stone and metal with vaults inside.

Thank you for your help, especially @Jat and @Jen!

06CB54359675B7CBD7DFAC46FC6CDD777CA5EEF7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived