Great migration Prim +

johnm81

1 hour ago, johnm81 said:

@Jat @lilpanda @complexminded @Jen

Do you guys even know that Prim+ CANT transfer out yet! It was stated we will be able to but now we are on the chopping block and despite your thread saying transfer out but WE CANT!

Sad to say, but I told you so. :D Yet another full wipe for PrimitivePlus3 PvP, ahh brings back memories.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jat @lilpanda @complexminded

But seriously, is wiping 12 servers more will make a difference? 
Prim+ does not have the problem of duping, most servers are completely empty except for spikes and other stuff that does not auto-demolish. I cannot even see a good reason to make legacy servers of P+. Not to mention that people who know how P+ works are the ones playing it and they won't be on the new servers, leading to a lot of confusion about what P+ stuff does and, as far as I can see, huge disappointment from new players who do not know the workarounds. 
Please consider this.

Similar can be said regarding Hardcore and Primitive Hardcore servers. Every single one of them is being closed.

Fun enough, they claim we'll have new servers for every game mode. I have serious doubts that we'll have a Hardcore Ragnarok, let alone a Primitive Hardcore one. Heck we never had the chance to see The Center in Hardcore.

If I was to bet money, we'll most likely see "new" The Island servers for P+, Primitive and Hardcore without a single freaking Ragnarok. If this scenarios does come true, we can legitimately ask "Why shut down such small niche servers and force those playing on them to start over again?"

I also have serious doubts that we'll see massive new influx on players on Hardcore servers, considering 95% of the current playerbase don't have what it takes (even after 2 years) to make it more than a few hours before throwing the towel.

They said they would turn on transfers for us. But never did. And then they give is a stupid short time to transfer our stuff. So now time is ticking and we are trapped on these doomed servers.

4 days 10 hours 23 minutes till all of your stuff, tames, characters are all wiped out of existence. 

I wonder if they even know.....

@lilpanda :

"Apologies I meant to reply last night! We will be setting up transfers for Primitive+ servers so they can move between other Primitive+ servers and join a popular one if they choose to. I am not sure if it will just be island-island or if there will be cross map transfers. But that's the info I have at this time. Sorry again for the delay in response."

Yes its the same to me. I was in hope that some day a Raknarok Server will join the PVE simple. But now? Delete all SE. I play´d the map more than 1K hours, and now i will be allow´d to travel between TheIsland, TheIsland and TheIsland... that will be great i think... You have to delete Servers. Thats fine, but all SE simple Servers? Why all?

So in my eye´s maybe there is a better way. Lets survive at least 1 SE simple Server, in best add a Raknarok... all wants to play Raknarok atm. Why simple Players will not be allowed to do this? You think it´s to hard to survive?

I´m from 727

Primitive-PVE-EU-ScorchedEarth725                                                                                                    
Primitive-PVE-EU-ScorchedEarth726                                                                                                    
Primitive-PVE-EU-ScorchedEarth727                                                                                                    
Primitive-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth770                                                                                                    
Primitive-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth771                                                                                                    
Primitive-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth772                                                                                                    

I'm in the same boat as you guys here. PVE Primitive+ Server 3 is being deleted, I've spent a year and a half on this server and now I fear I'm going to loose everything!

This needs fixing ASAP or just don't touch the Primitive+ Servers at all... there's hardly any as it is and they are all peaceful and quite, how can deleted the odd few servers possibly benefit the game?

They really are screwing us Primitive+ players over on this one :'( 

why stopping the primitive se servers we have a lot of work there and dinos must we kill them again because no place on the auther server with dino limit its not fun and nice to play when you do that and destroy some people buildings and kill his dinos what a lot of work was and i buy a game you cnt delete my account there

greetings michel

1 hour ago, JahRasMarcas said:

I'm in the same boat as you guys here. PVE Primitive+ Server 3 is being deleted, I've spent a year and a half on this server and now I fear I'm going to loose everything!

This needs fixing ASAP or just don't touch the Primitive+ Servers at all... there's hardly any as it is and they are all peaceful and quite, how can deleted the odd few servers possibly benefit the game?

They really are screwing us Primitive+ players over on this one :'( 

By the way, I'm on Xbox... I don't know about you guys. Our server has plenty of players with no structure abuse and plenty of noobs joining all the time. A total noob to the game would find somewhere to build easily, there's no need to wipe my server at all. P+ Servers are never overwhelming to noobs which is usually the main reason people leave! 

I'm trying not to cry anymore but it ain't easy! :'(

It's a pitty that the players, who suported the final development of this game by buying the prerelease or put in the cold in this way. All the official primitive EU SE servers will be deleted while one payed for the expansion :(... you could have left at least one SE server for primitive. It would be a pitty if you just ignore and stop support to the players who contributed to your succes.

• Wildcard Community

I've spoken with one of our engineers about this and we should have something set up today to allow transfers for the Primitive+ servers. Until then I would recommend preparing for moving as much as you can such as pooling resources, demoing structures if you want the materials, and loading up dinos for transport.

Archived