Great migration Prim +

johnm81

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

I've spoken with one of our engineers about this and we should have something set up today to allow transfers for the Primitive+ servers. Until then I would recommend preparing for moving as much as you can such as pooling resources, demoing structures if you want the materials, and loading up dinos for transport.

How about Primitive Hardcore servers? Right now, we have no solution but to wait Judgement Day...

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Lordwar said:

I have one question on the Future legacy server.....

I read at the next day there are no support for the old server..... And if there are many bug in P+ for example bugs of map texture or spawn dino in the different area, this bugs don t will be fix???

Game bugs and fixes and content etc will still come to legacy servers. It will just be customer support, i.e. submitting a support ticket that won't be supported.

11 minutes ago, Lordwar said:

On the server where i play many people thinks the same things and on P+ there are again many bugs...

Bug fixes will still come to the servers. The main function  is if it does happen to you on a legacy server they will take the info you have gave them to try to fix the bug but, you get the middle finger and their not going to replace your character if its lost during transferring or dinos that are destroyed and even if some bug strip from your tribe. So In other words if you get screwed. Ya they will here you out and take in the info but, Your out of luck if you want them to help you even if you prove it is a glitch that harmed you unfairly because the devs don't care about you any more after you payed them.

@GP So whats your take on Jeremy Stieglitz lying to his entire fan base and WC now shoving a large portion of it's fan base into the garbage by removing  it's support team from legacy servers and not to mention why they lied on giving us large amounts of advanced notice of the migration and only providing approximately 5 days? Just curious on what your though are on the situation as the DEV's who are normally talkative @Jen & @Jat seem to be hiding away from the situation until it's to late to fix it?

On 8/25/2017 at 11:36 AM, lilpanda said:

I've spoken with one of our engineers about this and we should have something set up today to allow transfers for the Primitive+ servers. Until then I would recommend preparing for moving as much as you can such as pooling resources, demoing structures if you want the materials, and loading up dinos for transport.

@lilpanda Okay so now transfers aren't working again after the patch that broke it during the great migration. Intentional or bug?

On 8/31/2017 at 9:21 AM, johnm81 said:

@lilpanda Okay so now transfers aren't working again after the patch that broke it during the great migration. Intentional or bug?

@lilpanda Hello? 

Transfers still not working on p+ legacy servers. Or is this what you guys meant by legacy not getting any customer support?

Archived