Great migration Prim +

johnm81

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be the case, but then P+ servers would have to become legacy and new ones must be created, considering the amount of players on servers I wouldn't think WC wants more dead servers. Also, transfers would mean compatibility with SE, which would be nice, but I don't see it happening on 8th. And last thing, Ced has been silent on twitter, which makes me think the guy is full of ****.

• 3 weeks later...

Ps4 primitive plus has had transfer between all servers for months, center and island maps, not SE since it's not P+ compatible. I would take the threat very serious and take measures to defend your server as best as possible. Once transfers are open you cannot afford to squabble amongst your own server. A divided server is a weak server and will easily be conquered by invaders.

3 hours ago, z0mbiebabykiller said:

Ps4 primitive plus has had transfer between all servers for months, center and island maps, not SE since it's not P+ compatible. I would take the threat very serious and take measures to defend your server as best as possible. Once transfers are open you cannot afford to squabble amongst your own server. A divided server is a weak server and will easily be conquered by invaders.

As I understand console P+ population is far greater than it is on official PC. Most servers don't get over 10 ppl on peak times as far as I can see. There is no one to defend, as well as nothing to defend. Servers are dead and I'm afraid so is the mod. Even the p+ bug section in forums became a trash can for admins to put stupid topics from general forums. 2k hours I spent on my official server trying to grow the population: wars, griefers, rollbacks... none of these matter as much as devs not giving a single **** about p+.

On 14/08/2017 at 2:22 PM, z0mbiebabykiller said:

Maybe bc there are only 10 pvp servers and 2 pve. Most seem to have at least 50 on peak times. Maybe if transfer had been allowed things wouldn't have gotten so stagnated on pc 

Transfers limit the playstyle: either you are alpha big tribe or you are small hidden tribe of griefers who have nothing to lose. That is it. It's boring it's stale and officials will die because of this nonsense.

Sadly eventhough we fullfilled the non wipe criterias, mentioned in the actual Interview with Jeremy Stieglitz https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/07/19/ark-survival-evolved-server-wipe/ 

Today i see our whole server EU-PrimitivePlus17 confronted with this issue, we are on the list even though lower populated Servers are not. 4 1/2 Days before its getting offline.
7 active tribes playing each Day are now waiting for all of their Stuff being gone.

On top of that we dont even have the options to Transfer our since Months risen and fully Imprinted DInosaurs, our farmed Blueprints ( which took Months too ), and all ther est of our Ascended items which we fought for.

4 1/2 Days and we still arent able to transfer our Goodies.
I Hope this issue gets fixed fast. 4 1/2 Days left for all the Prim+ Users .

nope, you are done for the effortsame as many others

"buys dlc for resources and manticore boss"

manticore boss moves to ragnarok 'free map' so first middlefinger here

now 90% of scorched earth servers close, second middlefinger

no support for legacy, third middlefinger

forced to move to active servers, big population count, bases (and lag) everywhere and pray to the gods the server is not tamecapped, or you have to move yet again

you can't see if a server is tame capped or not, so put your finger in your mouth, make it weth, then raise it. feel the wind boy? that's the direction the wind is comming from

Thanks for bringing this up. Many Prim+ plus servers like the one you play on and the one I play on are now on the chopping block. And in 4 1/2 days as of the date of this post everything you and I ever worked for is going to be deleted. On the server kill list they say we have 5 days to transfer out but guess what.... WE CANT TRANSFER OUT OF PRIM+ SERVERS!!!

It was a feature never turned on. Now WC has stated the 'were' going to turn it on. But having 5 days is down right stupid but we prim+ players now have LESS time than that! @lilpanda

Archived