New Ark Survival Evolved Official Launch Trailer!

myksta0121

4 minutes ago, ZetaFoX17 said:

The launch of this mystery (i guess the new expansion) is in 7 days, 20 hours

GvIcZbg.png

Look at the right, the timer is displayed in the HTML code, to see this, right click on your browser and select "inspect element" or something like that, you should be able to find it.

have a look here

2 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

They've used mods in the trailers more times than I can count, and almost always for building. I wouldn't take that as us getting more S+ on release.

We've never used a mod in any of our trailers. :) The building is completely vanilla with no collision enabled.

Also since I saw someone make a comment about it, the argy shot is simply sped up so we could show more of the village in the limited time while still getting a smooth panning shot. We didn't want to cut the clip short because it's a cool shot.

1 minute ago, Jen said:

We've never used a mod in any of our trailers. :) The building is completely vanilla with no collision enabled.

Also since I saw someone make a comment about it, the argy shot is simply sped up so we could show more of the village in the limited time while still getting a smooth panning shot. We didn't want to cut the clip short because it's a cool shot.

I stand corrected.

Although I'm pretty sure I recall seeing assets from the pub mod in trailers before.

And exactly how long have you guys had this no collision you just rolled out then? ?

2 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

I stand corrected.

Although I'm pretty sure I recall seeing assets from the pub mod in trailers before.

And exactly how long have you guys had this no collision you just rolled out then? ?

Well to be fair we do have a trailer specifically dedicated to mods (our Sponsored Mod Program), that does feature mods. lol. But none of our other non-mod trailers have used mods.

Anyone that hosts their own server can use no collision, you can find it in the host menu as well for singleplayer, non-dedi, or player dedi.

5 minutes ago, Jen said:

the irony is hilarious, flyers too slow for the trailer ... notice something...  no ... k 

Just now, rawsh said:

the irony is hilarious, flyers too slow for the trailer ... notice something...  no ... k 

That shot was too long for the time we had left and we didn't have additional time to reshoot it. The flyer speed wasn't a problem. We've used slow motion in our trailers before, not much different to speeding something up in order to achieve a certain desired effect.

2 minutes ago, Jen said:

Well to be fair we do have a trailer specifically dedicated to mods (our Sponsored Mod Program), that does feature mods. lol. But none of our other non-mod trailers have used mods.

Anyone that hosts their own server can use no collision, you can find it in the host menu as well for singleplayer, non-dedi, or player dedi.

Yes I was aware the second it came out. I was teasing you about how long you likely used no collision for the trailers before we saw the server option. ?

Just now, Jen said:

That shot was too long for the time we had left and we didn't have additional time to reshoot it. The flyer speed wasn't a problem. We've used slow motion in our trailers before, not much different to speeding something up in order to achieve a certain desired effect.

still too far away from the actual "experience" of a flyer nowadays,  same with the presence of tek, absolutely unrealistic for official settings, sorry , 

• 1 month later...

Archived