ARK at Gamescom! First-look at Upcoming Content!

Jen

6 hours ago, Bulborb87 said:

Man this game has EVOLVED! (pun intended) over these last 2 years and I'm quite curious as to what that odd sentry robot alien...thing was in the trailer but it was interesting to get a glimpse at how the Otter and Phoenix look in-game and i am really looking forward to getting them once they get added and i definitely cant wait to see what the upcoming DLC's will be

Certainly has evolved because it sure as hell wasn't intelligently designed. :D

/rimshot

2 hours ago, LimaD said:

Drake says

Wonder who's found the secret hidden in the launch trailer hmm

My guess is the hologram pic of Earth, is the secret showing that Ascension is actually your trip back home. After being stranded all this time. 

Just a guess but very possible right?

Here's the secret: playark.com/a/

It was hidden behind a QR Code...

24 minutes ago, GeneralTalon said:

Is it just me or is the Argy that is shown just after the Phoenix outrunning a Ptera and Tapejara? Also is that Tapejara keeping up with the Ptera?

Huh. Didn't notice that before. They could get in trouble for deceptive marketing if they fudged with the mechanics to make that video.

I just want to hop on here and thank everyone at Wildcard for an AMAZING game and experience. It sucks that there are so many negative people that probably do not realize how much work it takes to do the "small" things that people ask for. You guys are constantly being pulled in multiple different directions and still have come up with this beautiful game. As for the negative Nancy's in the room, if you have been here from the start, you would know or at least understand full well why WC has to wipe servers and keep the Legacy and New servers separate. Anyways, great job WC. This is by far the best game I have ever played!

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, GeneralTalon said:

Is it just me or is the Argy that is shown just after the Phoenix outrunning a Ptera and Tapejara? Also is that Tapejara keeping up with the Ptera?

The Argent was sprinting whilst the Tapejara and Ptera weren't. Furthermore, the Ptera was weighed down for the sake of synergy with the Tape.

10 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

The Argent was sprinting whilst the Tapejara and Ptera weren't. Furthermore, the Ptera was weighed down for the sake of synergy with the Tape.

Phew. So light Wildcard deceit. They didn't modify the gameplay. They just made it appear like some animals were faster than others to anyone who hasn't played the game.