The Great Migration & Xbox UWP

Jen

So I've been looking for the Xbox TheCenter Server 667 and I haven't been able to find it and it wasn't on the shut down list either. I've typed it several times in the search bar and it still hasn't popped up. I'd like to get back on before I lose any dinos to starvation. Can I get any help with this?

19 hours ago, Hairymonkey91 said:

So I've been looking for the Xbox TheCenter Server 667 and I haven't been able to find it and it wasn't on the shut down list either. I've typed it several times in the search bar and it still hasn't popped up. I'd like to get back on before I lose any dinos to starvation. Can I get any help with this?

Have you changed the filter to display the legacy servers? 

On 9/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, Mavrick said:

Don't know what you mean.

He's basically saying that they lied about giving us the server files. @Jen are we going to get any updates at all on this? I mean I know the ftp download and upload times can vary but there is no way it takes all that much longer than putting a community crunch together(at least if two or 3 people are doing it). It was in Jats Day Zero post that the server files WILL be available later that week, and well, it's almost two weeks later now. I guess we'll never know. =/

5 hours ago, castE said:

He's basically saying that they lied about giving us the server files. @Jen are we going to get any updates at all on this? I mean I know the ftp download and upload times can vary but there is no way it takes all that much longer than putting a community crunch together(at least if two or 3 people are doing it). It was in Jats Day Zero post that the server files WILL be available later that week, and well, it's almost two weeks later now. I guess we'll never know. =/

As of now it does seem like their avoiding or have lied to us about the maps.  I've a lot of work I am going to lose if they don't release the maps.

1 hour ago, Jat said:

No real updates to provide at the moment, the weather made us miss some of our own internal plans for a lot of what we had going on this month. We still aim to have it available for September, and when I've got a more specific date I can share, I'll let you know.

awesome thanks for the info @Jat, when you guys have a date will a new official announcement be made as a new topic, or should i watch somewhere else specifically?

• Volunteer Moderator
14 hours ago, Rethayna said:

Where are the rentable servers for x-box? Today is Mid September and haven't had any news?

The latest update is it is now looking to be towards the end of the month due to various unforeseen circumstances. You can see the update here: