The Great Migration & Xbox UWP

Jen

38 minutes ago, cookiemonster1 said:

my pve server on xbox was deleted without warning

By the sounds of it there are a lot of servers that have not been brought back up, your might be one of them? Also could have missed it on the list of servers to be removed? I didn't see one of my servers the first few times I looked at the list, it wasn't till a tribe mate pointed it out that I noticed it, it was out of order in the list.

2 hours ago, Toadchewer said:

If it doesn't end up with mod support, that's not the reason.

From what I understand, and i may be wrong, ark already hammers the hardware fairly heavily.  Adding mods would only increase the memory and cpu use, thus, hardware limits.  ARK was not designed by the best developers in the world, so it's not like they got it optimized or anything.

2 hours ago, Smegger00 said:

Any updates regarding legacy server saves from the canned officials?Hope will still be available.

Considering their doing pax and everything, probably going to be a while.  And the post did mention saturday.  I hope their dumped and released here soon, i've got a lot of eggs and dinos i want to get off my old servers and move to my current one.

7 hours ago, Smegger00 said:

Yeah, I'm hanging on for the oc-official 134 dump, not sure about the logistics of it all guess depends who hosted the officals and where, prob need to set up a dedicated ftp for it.

I think it would be better if they setup a torrent and released all of them in it.  Then people can just keep the torrent active after it's initial seeding. :)