The Great Migration & Xbox UWP

Jen

They are literally removing EVERY primitive Scorched Earth server. How are we supposed to get wyvern on prim now? We just got a foothold in 908. I figure,  "Eh, not a big deal. We will just transfer. " NOPE!!! 

We have a non SE server,  but we came to SE for the tames. Now we only have five days to get supplies? Where will anyone get milk for babies?

TLDR; No Primitive Scorched Earth Legacy servers. 

They are literally removing EVERY primitive Scorched Earth server. How are we supposed to get wyvern on prim now? We just got a foothold in 908. I figure,  "Eh, not a big deal. We will just transfer. " NOPE!!! 

We have a non SE server,  but we came to SE for the tames. Now we only have five days to get supplies? Where will anyone get milk for babies?

TLDR; No Primitive Scorched Earth Legacy servers. 

8 hours ago, OverLor22 said:

maybe finish reading, bud

First off not your bud. Secondly they changed their post from when it was first posted. Originally it said that the new cluster would get the DDoS mitigation and improved transfer and that the new clusters health was their priority. I can't help it if they change what they say yet again in typical wildcard fashion.

Maybe next time before trying to call someone out on not reading you should actually know what you are talking about first. 

The key issue to me is not having to start from scratch, sorry I have done my share of thatch huts and taming tedium. However if they had decided to wipe all the servers but allow legacy players to keep say their 20 best dinos, even spayed so as not to spread old breeds into the game I would have been fine with that. Now instead they seem to have found a way to wipe them the slow and painful way, gradually reducing their populations until there is no point playing on them anymore so they can wipe due to low pop. Ive done 4000 hours of all that, there is no way I'm doing it again in a game as labour intensive as this. Instead I will do my best to discourage anyone from buying this game.

You think its going to be any different with the new servers? You think the duping, exploits, and other crap is suddenly going to come to a halt and somehow, just somehow you'll have your chance at being an alpha tribe? haha. Alpha tribes aren't staying on Legacy servers. They're going to the new servers where they have the experience, organization, and numbers to be right back on top. And guess what? You're going to be the cannon fodder. 

It would be amazing if the server files would be released sooner rather than later. Ever since they announced the decommission of all those servers we have had griefers with aimbot and duped structures attacking our server. ='( I just hope the saved files will be from before they decided to spam 100+ tek behe's around our main base.

Giving people only a few days to move is a huge slap in the face of everyone who has been playing, supporting and testing this game for them.
The lies about servers not being wiped then saying only 10% and now its like over 50% is also a huge slap in the face and just not cool. We cannot trust anything Wildcard says anymore. They are dodgy af.
Also no support for legacy is yet another huge slap in the face (my face is getting sore) and no ddos protection.

If I knew all of this over a month ago I wouldn't have kept playing so much thinking I was working on something that would last.

On 24. 8. 2017 at 7:12 AM, Hawkin said:

This is some of the Dirtiest Stuff wildcard has done (which is saying alot) They wait until 5 days before they delete the servers to present this list. Then they announce that 33% of all servers will be deleted instead of the previously announced 10%.

Wildcard is one of the worse gaming companies I have come across.

Maybe it is 33% in total, but it is just stupid marketing number, when you check any page which show active official servers, you will find out that they are shutting down almost 500 servers from approx 900 official PC servers. So at least for PC they are killing 60% servers.

Their 33% is just another lie. I wrote it once and I will write it again, leave negative review for game on the steam. This game (at least for EA price) is worth money invested, but not worth time invested which developers totally do not respect and poopting on our heads.

Just wipe all servers, even if you don't wipe I will leave my months of work and start anew on the new server, being able to log to my old character and see all the works I've done all crumble isn't good, I prefer all servers wiped. 

Starting anew has its own fun and actually I prefer an isolated server but since a server isn't maintained professionally with less downtime and cannot handle problems asap, I'll stay away from isolated server so If a server I play on is maintained awfully I'll just move to another.

Edited by Smurfin

On 8/24/2017 at 1:37 AM, AarronBittick said:

Man ... lot of crying here. Been there since day one. Have to start over.... that's Ark. 

Saying you hope they get sued ....? Pssssh

Alot of the crying is also over not getting to retain thi mgs that were acquired through underdeveloped, exploited,  bad means. I know not all, but a lot.

I honestly wish every single server on everything would be wiped retail day. Yes in would lose all the awesomeness I've built up for a very long time. Oh well, .... DO IT AGAIN!

Just .... stop .... whining !

Be grateful we have this awesome game at all!

Also the claim that they do not support players is not only ridiculous, but just silly. 

That team bust their ass in this!

Stop crying

I lost a lvl 107 character transferring to my SE server. I created a ticket and waited 3 weeks no response i lost over 100 personal owned dinos and my whole base and my tribe and cannot control anything anymore as i was tribe owner and leader. They DID NoT provide support to hundreds of people i know who lost character's etc. So why cry about it now. But rest assured #wildcard Im very very active gamer and anything that has tour name on it will never be bought by me again. Also wildcard its easy tontake peoples money let them play a broken ass game for 2 yrs.then tell them they are screwed thx for your money and time dont need ya now.