The Great Migration & Xbox UWP

Jen

I'm excited to see our Rag server stayed off the list. Although that doesn't shock me with Rag still be new. I truely wish the best of luck to everyone that does have to move. I'm excited to see what else you bring us WC!

As far as no more support, I hope you guys can eventually return that to us. I understand your understaffed but leaving behind 77% of your current servers with no support isn't the best business plan, even if you are just trying to force us onto new servers, at least give us some decent incentive to do so when release comes. Otherwise, I know my Rag server will be holding strong and patiently awaiting any new players that wish to join us. Happy Arking all!! (Isolated-Ragnarok-51 btw)

2 hours ago, Nokosa said:

So we supported you for years but now you won't support us? The people who helped you better the game? 

Tell me why I should continue playing.

I agree with you, this is soo not fair at all

This is basically their way of telling, we dont care about you, if you want a better game experience and support come to our new servers and leave everything you worked so hard for all these past years

The only question i have left is will the legacy servers get the new DLC servers if they do launch more DLCs

So, what exactly does The old clusters lack, that the new clusters will have? and what stops them from simply adding these features to the old cluster?

I have been playing this game since its release on steam, I love it, I have been playing on the same server all this time aswell... Now me and my beloved community are being thrown in the trash for the "new" cluster, because the wildcard team is too lazy to fix the problems with our servers. I suspect the issues with our "legacy" servers are an easy fix, but they just want to get a fresh start and an excuse to throw away all the pending support tickets.

Why not just move our game files to these new servers ? you will release these game files to the public now right ? why not just stick them in to the new servers and get rid of the problems, so we can continue to play and continue to enjoy all the progress we have made over the past years of playing on our servers...

Most of the veteran community are on the verge of quitting anyways, most people I know have already thrown in the towel, this is just the push everyone has needed to finally quit this game.

I cannot believe they cut customer support from our servers aswell, this is unheard of...

This is just a slap in the face to us all.

My husband and I supported you guys since day 1. We almost bought the game for our son. But this bull of not supporting legacy servers and wiping so many of them at one time is stupid. Its absolutely crooked to do this. All the hard work everybody put into this game will go to waste. Ill be looking at how much it'll cost to host my own private server with the save file if it comes down to it. You guys have ruined ark completely and totally for your legacy players. Most game developers are kind and thoughtful of their legacy crowd. You guys just crapped all over us. Every.Single.One.Of.Us.

#TiredOfLies

• Like 1

"Thank you" Wildcard for appreciating our support by giving us no Customer Support on legacy servers. We paid for your game. It IS your responsibility to give us Customer Support regardless if we play on new or legacy servers. You want to treat players on legacy servers like players of worse type. @Jen

You shoot yourself in your foot and showed us middle finger.

I play on PrimitivePlus Server 3 and if you are aware of how transfer works on P+ you know that nothing can be transferred. Period. I lose everything as well as the 20+ people I know on the server. So dissatisfied and disappointed in how this is going for us. At least enable us to transfer on P+ before the release. 

3 hours ago, KishK0 said:

Why would you release the game at such an unfriendly time for Europeans? 2-3 a.m. for most of Europe, on a tuesday :(

Also, regarding the game modes, I bet no flyers, tribe limited servers or even Island only servers would be 10x more popular that hardcore or primitive, please consider adding those :Jerblove:

@Jen

why 2-3 a.m? for Europeans it would be more like 2 p.m. Or am i getting something wrong. when the Servers come back online at 8 a.m ET which woulbe be 2 p.m CEST

I'm just worried that eventually the legacy servers are going to be forgotten about in the long run. I payed just as much as the rest or even more then some. I payed 72$ for the game 7 months ago, now  feel that if I don't join new servers and lose my 7 months of grinding my ass off for hrs on in I'm just gonna get screwed. I just hope they keep up with new content and patches for legacy servers.

5 minutes ago, DEATHMARTHOL said:

I'm just worried that eventually the legacy servers are going to be forgotten about in the long run. I payed just as much as the rest or even more then some. I payed 72$ for the game 7 months ago, now  feel that if I don't join new servers and lose my 7 months of grinding my ass off for hrs on in I'm just gonna get screwed. I just hope they keep up with new content and patches for legacy servers.

They said that they will continue to add and update the legacy servers earlier on in the thread

30 minutes ago, Squirrelsrock85 said:

My husband and I supported you guys since day 1. We almost bought the game for our son. But this bull of not supporting legacy servers and wiping so many of them at one time is stupid. Its absolutely crooked to do this. All the hard work everybody put into this game will go to waste. Ill be looking at how much it'll cost to host my own private server with the save file if it comes down to it. You guys have ruined ark completely and totally for your legacy players. Most game developers are kind and thoughtful of their legacy crowd. You guys just crapped all over us. Every.Single.One.Of.Us.

#TiredOfLies

"Hard work" Get over yourself

36 minutes ago, SilverScythe said:

So, what exactly does The old clusters lack, that the new clusters will have? and what stops them from simply adding these features to the old cluster?

I have been playing this game since its release on steam, I love it, I have been playing on the same server all this time aswell... Now me and my beloved community are being thrown in the trash for the "new" cluster, because the wildcard team is too lazy to fix the problems with our servers. I suspect the issues with our "legacy" servers are an easy fix, but they just want to get a fresh start and an excuse to throw away all the pending support tickets.

Why not just move our game files to these new servers ? you will release these game files to the public now right ? why not just stick them in to the new servers and get rid of the problems, so we can continue to play and continue to enjoy all the progress we have made over the past years of playing on our servers...

Most of the veteran community are on the verge of quitting anyways, most people I know have already thrown in the towel, this is just the push everyone has needed to finally quit this game.

I cannot believe they cut customer support from our servers aswell, this is unheard of...

This is just a slap in the face to us all.

Get over yourself man

2 minutes ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

They said that they will continue to add and update the legacy servers earlier on in the thread

I know I read that. I. Talking about later in life months down the line. Are legacy servers gonna be able to get new dlc? What about mods later down the road. I have bad feeling for Legacy servers.