pve Ragnarok! PVE, 150 Dinos, Wiped 2/9/2017, Dino/player/item uploads enabled. PC!

Zergling963

Come and join a friendly and fun server. Currently only me and my friend on a 15 slot Ragnarok PVE server so plenaty of space for new players looking for a friendly and peaceful server to join. If it becomes popular we will look to increase the server slot size or instead add in more small servers so as to keep this a small cosy community :)

Minimal Mods on the server as of right now these mods are:

Omnicular

Structures Plus

Small Resource Stacks AB

Ecos Trees

and Eco's Tek Decor.

Mods will be kept minimal on this server as it's a Survival vanilla server with minimal mods.

Other server stats

* PVE just your average friendly trading community

* Breeding stats adjusted so still a challenge and something to work towards but quite a bit quicker than on official.

Am currently still testing this on the server but just finished breeding a baby bronto at max level and achieved a full imprint of 100%.

Settings as follows:

BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMuliplier=1.0

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=6.2247

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.25

BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=7.0

BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.0

* Corpse Locator Activated

* Leeches Removed so there can be no trolling through passing diseases. (You can still get a decent amount of leech blood from the ice worms cave for fishing.)

* Egg laying Intervals increased so you can find eggs easier

* Corpse Decomposition increased so you have more time to find your bag/body

* Harvest Health = 4.0

* Harvest Amount = 3.0

* XP Multiplier = 3.0

* Map Player Location Enabled

* Server Crosshair Enabled

*  Oxygen Swim Speed =3.0

* Taming Multiplier x10

* Flyer Carry Enabled

* Item/Survivor Uploads Enabled

* NoClip enabled on vanilla buildings so you can build straight into walls/unbreakable rocks etc!

* Crate Spawns can still spawn on top of structures (Hence people can't destroy a spawn point to taunt others)

* Hit Markers Enabled

*AdminLogging Enabled

* Amount of structures allowed on platforms increased

I have no plans to wipe this server anytime in the near future! Only time it would be wipped is if something really got corrupted on the server and was unable to be fixed!

Come and Join our friendly server! We are happy to help you out and are located in the cave I think near the Jungle Spawn point 2. We are happy to help you out and get you started with a starter pack to help get you on your way. Coordinates are 21.0 Latitude, 24.0 Longitude. If we aren't on feel free to log off in this area and one of us will put items plus an unclaimed trike with saddle next to you! Any items will be put on your body. 

If you are on feel free to say hi in the chat to see if one of us are on and able to help you out. If no response we probably aren't currently online. As said server was only wiped on the 22nd of the 8th 2017 due to the fact that official release is coming up and people may like to have a fresh clean friendly server to start on!

Look forward to seeing you on the server! Will be fun! 

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them below! Am happy to help you out.

Server name is Ark of Dragons!

Hope to see you there

EDIT: Sorry had to wipe again due to bonus engram levels constantly screwing up! SO had to remove bonus engram points! Currently waiting for the server to be reset to readd all settings again! Hopefully this is the last wipe getting this server running

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving it up! After 3 days of tests and playing server seems to be working fully and up and running!

Can't wait to see new players if you wish to join! Its a fun little server and hope to make a fun PVE trading community where everyone helps each other out and fun pranks happen :) Will see you there sometime if you wish to join!

Moving it up! Changed dino levels back to 150 due to an issue I found when breeding gigas and for some reason levels reset all the way back to 150 levels in the eggs and hence wild gigas are better and they wouldn't be able to compete with wild. Felt this was for the best! Hopefully this is the last time I have to reset the server to fix things.  Hope to see you there.

EDIT: Server was reset when dino levels were taken back too!

6 hours ago, TattooFreak12991 said:

What is your dino difficulty and offset difficulty?

Dino Difficulty 150 (have used official overides to get this difficulty on Ragnarok)  and Difficulty Offset 1.0 :) Hope this helps :) Had dinos higher with 0.2 Difficulty offest but had to take it down due to breeding settings and getting them working properly for all dinos :) Can breed a giga in about 32 to 34 hours with 100% imprinting on this server.

I own my own server, but I'm looking to play on another small one when my friends aren't around on that one. Just two questions.

Do you have any rules I should know about before hand, aside from the usual "don't be a jerk"?

Secondly, will we be notified beforehand of a wipe when possible? I wanted to bring myself and one of my favorite fliers to start out, but that's it. I'd rather transfer it off first and not lose it from a wipe if that can be avoided.

5 hours ago, MimiNuyasaka said:

I own my own server, but I'm looking to play on another small one when my friends aren't around on that one. Just two questions.

Do you have any rules I should know about before hand, aside from the usual "don't be a jerk"?

Secondly, will we be notified beforehand of a wipe when possible? I wanted to bring myself and one of my favorite fliers to start out, but that's it. I'd rather transfer it off first and not lose it from a wipe if that can be avoided.

Yes I will notify anyone whenever possible of any wipes! Only scenario of that would actually be in the case of something really wrong messing up in server files. And server rollbacks etc can't fix it! So server wipe is really a last resort as my last few whilst sorting out and testing everything on the server was a nightmare and I do not want to go through that again if it can be avoided!

And nope currently no rules other than don't be a jerk! We are flexible people that just like having fun with others! We even play the odd prank on each other like taking all the birds back to base and leaving someone behind when we are close to base lol ? So just bring a sense of humour and fun! I am heading away for 3 weeks but will let me other friend and admin know you will be around. 

when I get back I will add anyone who plays on steam to my friends list so I can notify everyone of any server resets ? Hopefully that does not need to happen again though as I have put the server through at least 4 weeks of rigourus testing with the settings I have added to the server lol! Including before the last reset testing giga breeding/imprinting :)

Hope to see you around when I am back in 3 weeks :)

4 hours ago, MimiNuyasaka said:

Awesome, I'll be on in six hours or so once I'm home from work.

Cool I will see you around when I get back in 3 weeks :) And will get your steam name from you then so I can contact people if ever I have to wipe the server! Which is definately not in the plans lol.

Enjoy your time :)

Archived