pve Ragnarok! PVE, 150 Dinos, Wiped 2/9/2017, Dino/player/item uploads enabled. PC!

Zergling963

S+ and Dino Uploads drew me to your ad. (EDIT: I also dig the moderately increased rates :D )May I suggest Automated Ark mod? I can't suggest it for its cauldron nor for its trough, but I heavily appreciated the automated gardening it does. The vegetable box automatically collects crops and drastically extends the spoil time of vegetables, and the compost bin and silo are magic fertilizer distributers. They work with S+ crop boxes, too. The auto-pull for resources smithy is a miracle. You can customize what boxes it will pull from (even customizing how many copies of you things you want to craft to pull the exact amount of resources to craft them), so you don't have to walk around gathering materials from your hand-sorted boxes. There's even auto-pull and sorting for vaults, but Iwasn't able to try that yet.

It wasn't updated since the end of 2016, so its cauldron would be junk as it doesn't have the updated or new kibble recipes. Other than that, it's a clean mod and great.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812655342

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a discord for the server?

Also wanted to report: I joined, have been leveling up, was able to get back a dino, and found I'm unable to place any S+ structures, even S+ campfires. Regular campfires and foundations can be placed. EDIT: Food rates goes down fast. Feels like hunger rate (even for dinosaurs) is 2x or 3x, instead of reduced to, like, 1x or .75x

On 20/11/2017 at 5:57 AM, Froglegs said:

Do you have a discord for the server?

Also wanted to report: I joined, have been leveling up, was able to get back a dino, and found I'm unable to place any S+ structures, even S+ campfires. Regular campfires and foundations can be placed. EDIT: Food rates goes down fast. Feels like hunger rate (even for dinosaurs) is 2x or 3x, instead of reduced to, like, 1x or .75x

Okay must be some bug on the server! Let me look at server rates/if adjustments need to be made as I haven't altered food hunger rate. Also that is weird with the structures plus stuff. I will get to it as soon as I can Froglegs. Thanks for the notice. Unfortunately no discord however you can contact me on Steam which is Zergling963. I am currently away and taking a break from the server but am hoping one on my admins can test the issues and if I have to fix game files I can then do that.

Will try my best to get it fixed asap.

On 20/11/2017 at 5:09 AM, Froglegs said:

S+ and Dino Uploads drew me to your ad. (EDIT: I also dig the moderately increased rates :D )May I suggest Automated Ark mod? I can't suggest it for its cauldron nor for its trough, but I heavily appreciated the automated gardening it does. The vegetable box automatically collects crops and drastically extends the spoil time of vegetables, and the compost bin and silo are magic fertilizer distributers. They work with S+ crop boxes, too. The auto-pull for resources smithy is a miracle. You can customize what boxes it will pull from (even customizing how many copies of you things you want to craft to pull the exact amount of resources to craft them), so you don't have to walk around gathering materials from your hand-sorted boxes. There's even auto-pull and sorting for vaults, but Iwasn't able to try that yet.

It wasn't updated since the end of 2016, so its cauldron would be junk as it doesn't have the updated or new kibble recipes. Other than that, it's a clean mod and great.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812655342

Will keep it in mind for the future if we add more mods :) Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived