pve Ragnarok! PVE, 150 Dinos, Wiped 2/9/2017, Dino/player/item uploads enabled. PC!

Zergling963

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/09/2017 at 2:00 PM, MimiNuyasaka said:

I can't seem to find the server. Can't find it on arkservers.net either.

Edit: scratch that. Found it.

Glad you found it! I will be back in 3 days will PM you then to find your steam id in case I ever need to contact you about the server! 

Thanks to my admin Solicia for keeping this bumped whilst away! Looking forward to being back soon

Move it up! Still room on the server if you wish to join. However if you go away at any point can I recommend you join my tribe temporarily so your buildings/dinos are refreshed?? Currently right now I am having difficulty knowing who is coming back and who isn't coming back with all the demolish allowed buildings on the server. And am trying to work out who to demolish/not to clean up the server.

All tribe dinos/buildings are personally owned so by doing this you won't loose your buildings if you join/leave the tribe but this way I know who is away who isn't. I am only asking this for if you are away on holidays not to be tribe linked all the time :) Also if you could let me know your steam name so I can add you I would greatly appreciate it so I can let anyone know if there are server issues etc.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!

Up we go! Realised Ragnarok is seriously lacking when it comes to the bosses so you can't fully unlock tek gear/ buildings only thing that can''t be learnt for some reason is the tek light. But am going to look into making an arena that allows you to fight the bosses with more than just rexes. Since me or my other admin will be spawning the boss in for you and there is no time limit this is a fun way to do it I feel :)

Will make it when I get the time :)

Anyway hope to see you on the server. And if anyone is on here that hasn't refreshed your bases or hasn't been on when I have so I can add you on steam can you please refresh your bases. I plan on demolishing any buildings that haven't been refreshed in about 2 weeks. If you have dinos there I will leave it for now but Please add me on steam or something or at least refresh your base as I am not about to have demolishable buildings polluting my server. If you do have to go away please let me know/add me on steam and then I can temporarily add you to my tribe so when you go away your base is refreshed. This would make my job a lot easier. I have personal ownership on in my tribe so you aren't going to loose any dinos/base at all due to this.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Signedfan59 said:

Yo I'd love to join, how can i find the server?

You can find the server here! So sorry I was in bed when you responded! 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/1086520?playerCount=24H

6 hours ago, IGOTB4NNED4G4IN said:

Is this an xbox server ? 

Unfortunately not sorry it's PC

Archived