Any update on rag please be released on 29th!

Jay89

Well the last 3 times it got pushed back all of wildcards employees stopped posting update and anwsering questions about a week in advance of said push back so it seems like its going to come out the 29th but keep your eyes open starting today if the mysterious go quite chances are its getting pushed back again.

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, X111 said:

nice response :Jerbmad:

sorry for the sarcasm but how can you respond to a post like that but ACTUAL posts that request all kinds of information or updates are cherry picked for responses?

Cherry pick? I only answer posts where I know the answer or believe I know the answer. Like this thread, I posted with answers regarding the OP's post.

Do you want me responding to posts I don't have the answer to by just saying "I don't know the answer"? Would that help?

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, GoreShotz said:

So, will this release like a standard new game would at around 11am GMT or will it be later in the day.

Surely with less than 1 week away that information is available?

It is likely to release when the game launches, but the exact launch time on 29th has not yet been revealed.

39 minutes ago, GP said:

Cherry pick? I only answer posts where I know the answer or believe I know the answer. Like this thread, I posted with answers regarding the OP's post.

Do you want me responding to posts I don't have the answer to by just saying "I don't know the answer"? Would that help?

it would be a sign of showing that you have acknowledged the post and advise that the answer is not known but to keep an eye out for updates on said query just in case you are able to provide an update at a later time. you are then representing a customer service and vested interest.

for example, are SE servers subject to the ghost town wipes seeing as they are paid DLC?

why do duped items get to remain?

what is considered ghost town?

why does this recent decision to wipe lowly populated servers contradict the wipe of ghost town servers, which mean abandoned, no living soul, no activity, nothing? 10%? does that mean less that 7 people on 1 server or 10 on the 100? is 10% of server being filled to a predetermined number of players?

for example does the server have to be occupied by 20 people for at least 10% of the time?

why do we not get updates on the OFFICIAL FORUM first? surely the DEVs should have this website open 24/7 whilst working so that they can keep up to date with the community feel?

the list is extensive I'm afraid. but like I and almost everyone says, its better to have ANY response instead of dead silence. but you will have your reasons I suppose, I've always applauded the Mods on this forum for taking a lot of flak but from time to time it gets a bit annoying that we will hear from the Mods on a pointless topic but rarely on something that requires a response due to it being a current and prominent issue, especially on subjects that could of been squashed with a straight up and down answer or a "I'll see what I can find out but no promises".

• Volunteer Moderator
51 minutes ago, X111 said:

for example, are SE servers subject to the ghost town wipes seeing as they are paid DLC?

Of course they are subject to it. The entire game is paid for, i.e. the Island, makes no difference if SE is a paid DLC. Any Island/Scorched/Center/Rag server deemed low enough will be subject to repurposing.

Archived