ARK Digest Question Submissions!

Jatheish

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you guys consider doing a sort of sandbox mode for the Xbox One kind of like the creative mode on minecraft. So you could have infinite build materials and you can fly around really fast with free manipulation of levels on dinos......like a spawn system with customized stats and stuff. That would be sweet im a big fan and i love ARK

Just now, Ij999 said:

-Will we ever, ever see Basilosaurus? It was one of the most requested dinos since EA release and has the most fanmade dossiers, including four artworks and four written ones.

-Proto-whales such as Ambulocetus or Rodhocetus?

-Will we ever get a feathered theropod like Yutyrannus as the snow biome apex/near-apex? Lots of people want it.

-Will rivers ever get an expansion (a deepening and a widening)? Ichthy's dossier implies that you can take sea mounts through the rivers but that's pretty much impossible.

First one and last one. Please. I have sooooo many perfect base setups yet I can't manage to get my Mosasaurs or Plesiosaurs to them because the rivers are more like streams. ._.

Are console commands going to be a thing for Xbox one and war paint I have 6 giganotasarus on single player and I want them to be red and black and can we up the difficulty on Xbox so I can see more level 120 dinos  I'm a youtuber by the way Subscribe to GAMERZ AT WAR and keep up the great work guys:D

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived