Is 2x going to be the new Norm and 3x a bonus.

MikeW
Message added by Captnmorgan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please make breeding x2 always as it makes things like raising a giga more manageable i reread the post i saw before and taming is always x2 but not breeding this is something im sure the whole community wants will make alot of happy people, how are people with jobs n lives meant to spend nearly 2 weeks raising something that could get killed any moment this dont apply to me as i no life ark but know people who wont even attempt to raise a giga how it is now   

1 minute ago, spawn2kill said:

Please make breeding x2 always as it makes things like raising a giga more manageable i reread the post i saw before and taming is always x2 but not breeding this is something im sure the whole community wants will make alot of happy people, how are people with jobs n lives meant to spend nearly 2 weeks raising something that could get killed any moment this dont apply to me as i no life ark but know people who wont even attempt to raise a giga how it is now   

thats exactly the point you and other people dont understand! It should be so hard to raise and imprint a giga! You rly dont need it for Bosses or something else. You can play whole game and content without. its just a reward for spending so much time and energy!

2 minutes ago, Spaxx said:

thats exactly the point you and other people dont understand! It should be so hard to raise and imprint a giga! You rly dont need it for Bosses or something else. You can play whole game and content without. its just a reward for spending so much time and energy!

you cant be competitive in pvp with out a army  of imprinted  gigas 

9 minutes ago, Spaxx said:

But I bet they are darn useful in the tek cave. 

9 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

Cleaned up this topic lets keep the conversation civil please. Panda has already answered this topic. 

yea he answered it but WC definitely need to look into to the whole breeding mechanic.. thats why alot of players want 1.5x , 2x or even 3x and because stil no detail it seems, thats why  these topics continue to exist and every time after an event an new one starts.

2 hours ago, JonasHR said:

atleast breeding should be 2x 

This might have been their thought originally but due to server caps and testing 2x these past couple weeks they might have changed their mind as panda said. Guess time will tell as always. Think we all agree, hopefully devs too that print timers need some love more than breed times anyways.

12 hours ago, Domnicioz said:

Rates for babies should be adjusted. Having to form an extremely unhealthy gaming habit to raise certain dinos is crazy. Even with tribe members sometimes you are all in the same time zone and shouldn't have to pick straws to choose whos gonna stay up all night with a giga baby. Just saying.

Yes!!! 

6 hours ago, X111 said:

this has never really made sense to me

its approx. 11d16hrs for raising a giga. this is 280hrs, if an imprint is every 4 hours that means its only 70% worth of imprinting on a giga @1% per imprint?

im missing something aren't I...

It isn't just a 1% imprint. When you imprint on Giga you will get 1%, then the next imprint will give 2%, and the one following that will again give 1%, continuing the pattern until either 100% imprint or 100% maturation. This gives an AVERAGE of 1.5% per imprint. (It always pops up in the yellow writing saying 1%, but actually gives 2% every 2 imprints if you check.) This is the same for many dinos when imprinting, of course with varying numbers.

Also, as someone else already pointed out, the care timer ranges usually between 3 and 4 hours, probably averaging 3.5.

12 minutes ago, noodaboy said:

I wouldnt mind if it takes 2 weeks to raise a baby just as long as you only have to feed em every 12 hours or more.  That way I can have a life too.

If they were to consider making only a 12 hour feed/care, then I personally would like to see them increase the 2 weeks, maybe a month, because it is a lot less work.

Making everything too easy is basically juat handing everyone in the community end game dinos and we're all getting bored now.

Honestly, how many times have we seen a new player being givensay a wyvern then they very quickly get bored of the game, because they didnt actually play it for themselves.

Might just be me, but I see it a lot.

i am a new player but i feel like the 2x on the weekends is nice i dont have a lot of time to play and the 2x on the weekend is really nice to allow me to try to catch up to the server but saying that when servers reset i do hope that they dont do a 2x of 3x for at least 2 or 3 weeks to allow the more decated tribes to grow first. 

Archived