Transferring Giant Bees across ARKs

PaulieTwo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

first lost a queen breaking the hive whitch i put near the drop when i saw hive wasn t uploadable, so i waited another hive endded and make follow me until drop, she was on the list for upload but not worked when i pushed the command, so the only possibility would be to transfer it immediatly after to tame but i have serious doubts, and work is the same if you have to tame it on a server than on other one so useless... For me bee is not uploaded on anyway.

• 10 months later...

Has anyone managed to transfer a (non-aberrant) bee to Aberration? I tried a while back and wasn't able to download - although tames with an existing aberrant version are supposed to be transferable to the map. I'd transferred bees between other maps before (Island to SE and Rag), just Ab wouldn't let me for some reason.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, Eanaya said:

Has anyone managed to transfer a (non-aberrant) bee to Aberration? I tried a while back and wasn't able to download - although tames with an existing aberrant version are supposed to be transferable to the map. I'd transferred bees between other maps before (Island to SE and Rag), just Ab wouldn't let me for some reason.

Nope tried two days ago and you can't download normal bees to ab

Archived