Wild titans

Drinkinthepink

21 minutes ago, Drinkinthepink said:

Ty

Lol yep. I knew an RP girl who would follow titans around and pick up theor poop. One day she started freaking out because she punched it on accident "ahhh it's chasing me!" I lol'd

Turrets (plant or auto) won't target titans. If they hit them while shooting at something else, it will aggro the titan. 

26 minutes ago, Harrist14 said:

Turrets (plant or auto) won't target titans. If they hit them while shooting at something else, it will aggro the titan. 

Okay thank you, that's what I thought initially too but I have been getting mixed feedback tho.

A dodo or a Rex on aggressive would attack a titan tho?

15 minutes ago, Drinkinthepink said:

Okay thank you, that's what I thought initially too but I have been getting mixed feedback tho.

A dodo or a Rex on aggressive would attack a titan tho?

yeah on aggressive they attack anything. its in the name aggressive lol. not going to be placid and sit their and be like oh hello titan im on aggressive but i wont bite you or hit you

Yeah I was able to get some dinos from a pve base that went over on the time and claimed them.  Since we are normally at server cap (since we seem to be the garage for some tribes on Ark) I decided to set the dodos on aggressive and let them out to maul to their little hearts content.  Some of the things they would attach when aggro'd were completely unrealistic.  Your Dino Food lvl 67 dodo has been killed by a level 150 Therizino. Pure gold. 

2 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

No.

Even aggroed, wild Titan will ignore spikes (or rather they did no damage to him last time i tested)

Okay thanks.

ive been keeping a 4man tribe at bay as a solo player for a few days. Just trying to figure how best to defend against wild titans either wandering into base, or being kited into base

1 minute ago, Snapshot said:

I don't you can stop a titan once its aggroed onto you. But what everyone said above is true. At least according to my sp tests I did the other day.  

Nah, they lose aggro really quickly. If you don't have anything actively fighting them, just run/fly a bit away from them and they give up, usually within 10 seconds

Archived