Sweet Veggie Cakes weigh 3 units each. 

The parts to make it weigh:

2x Honey: 0.2 

4x Sap: 1.0

2x Rockkarrot, Savorroot, Longrass: 0.6

4x Stimulant: 0.4

25 Fiber: 0.1

Total weight of ingredients: 2.3

Why does the cake weigh so much? A stack of 100 (300 weight) weighs more then a stack of 100 Obsidian (100 weight). Doesn't seem to make a lick of sense to me that a veggie cake would weigh 1 weight unit less then a metal wall. 

This cake is probably not healthy if weighs that much. I'm no dietitian but I'm pretty sure that something like this should be consumed by humans

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, are there plans to expand the story into the newly announced Aberration expansion and the other expansion coming in 2018? Second, will we be getting Explorer Notes from any new characters besides the six already introduced? Third, any small hints on what the 2018 DLC is going to involve or what it will be centered around (e.g. further story content, etc.)?

1:  I've noticed that Dark and Light has some interesting choices for tamed creature behavior, namely the option to select "Flee Danger" or words to that effect.  I can think of several circumstances where either right off the bat, or perhaps after taking a certain amount of damage, that having your tames scatter and flee would be far preferable to either fighting to the death or passively standing there until they are all killed.  IE:  I'd much rather my flock of sheep scattered and ran from the big bad TRex, at least that way some would likely survive (to be rounded up again later).

2:  While I have noticed a fair amount of improvement in animal pathfinding, the single largest culprit when it comes to creatures (tamed or perhaps even more importantly, wild) getting stuck is the common palm tree.  Especially clumps of smaller ones.  Smaller creatures seem to avoid getting entangled by them better, and larger creatures push them over.  Would it be possible for medium sized creatures to be able to push over palms (even if only the smaller palms) just as larger creatures can?

3:  Could the behavior of tamed swimming creatures (including many like the beaver that are supposed to be at home in the water) be tweaked slightly so that they no longer frantically swim in circles?  It would especially make creatures that harvest while on wander a LOT more practical to use near water.  Even just allowing them to navigate like their wild brethren already do would solve the issue.

Would it be possible to create a 'roof peak' that is one tile wide? So that a house that is 3 wide (or any odd number) can have a peaked roof rather than only the buildings with even numbers? This would also make my ocd happy as doors could be in the center of a building rather than on the side.

Posted from my Nexus 6P using ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

1.When is xbox 1 and PC UWP (XBOX play anywhere) going to be enabled (would be great if it happens soon)?
2. Will other mythical creatures be added that can be tamed?
3. Can a rope bridge be added that can span a gap and not need pillars?

Posted from my SM-G935V using ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

So they legacy players have helped make the game what it is today but it seems that we only have 2 NA Legacy Ragnorok Servers and they are both over populated and the server dino limits have been capped and met the max number. I'm guessing legacy will eventually be a thing of the past, you all are just giving it time to die out on it's own correct? I would really like to know because if so, I can stop wasting my time trying to get all my things transferred to a legacy server... Please let me know something?

Will there be a trading system added to the game? There are already a lot of mods which show that it is possible to implement that. Since the item and dino upload timer it got a lot harder to do some good trading and this became such a huge part of the game for a lot of players so it would be really awesome if this also gets appreciated by the devs.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Will Scorched Earth be getting anymore creatures in the future, or more bosses? Speaking of which, will the hive be added soon? I was about to say I hope it's on Scorched Earth and hasn't been moved to Aberrattion but then I thought it would be better if it was on both, since I know that if overseers are going to reuse dinos then they can reuse fictional creatures too.

Archived