ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Moodaddy08 said:

I would like to know what happened to the console versions of the birthday suit and party hat skins. Despite being told they would be included, as far as I know, they haven't been. Is there a reason why they haven't or is this just an "oops we forgot"? Are there any plans to add them?

I play xbox and i have the birthday suit skins and the party hat, you have to complete tasks to unlock them like all achievements and explorer notes.

New guy here.

1- Will we ever be able to have a server setting that cuts engram resource costs? I play in a small private server and crafting costs are insane for the few of us. Currently, the only option is to ramp up the items gained from harvesting but often means 1 swing of the pick and we're over-encumbered with metal.

2- are the future expansions already decided by the team (hence the season pass) or are you guys carefully monitoring us for inspiration? Will these expansions be the same or larger than Scorched earth (content wise)?

3- Not so much of a question but great job guys!

1) Since the full launch of the game is coming out soon will you all be working on sotf for xbox and ps4.

2) Will mods for the xbox and ps4 be possible I've seen some really cool ones and have been really hoping.

3) Will official server be available for Ragnorok on xbox and ps4 upon release or will it be only in single player for a while.

1. Could we get a feeding trough for the metal tier that runs with gaso ?  Im no fond of the tek one ;/

2.Will the rex have a new model to make it scary looking like the yutyrannus? troodons are way scarier than the rex :(

3.Are you guys gonna do a whole rework of the imprint system ? That would be very much appreciated

9 hours ago, BladeChaser2516 said:

1) Since the full launch of the game is coming out soon will you all be working on sotf for xbox and ps4.

2) Will mods for the xbox and ps4 be possible I've seen some really cool ones and have been really hoping.

3) Will official server be available for Ragnorok on xbox and ps4 upon release or will it be only in single player for a while.

Read community crunches, Jat answers server questions there..

Can we get a option for torches to auto turn on and off depending on time of day?  I have hundreds of torches and its a pain,  also maybe a option for them to just run forever without having to fuel them haha?

Also is there any update on an upgrade to the building system or implementing S+?  The old vanilla building is so frustrating!

hi great game my question is

#1 is the fall damage from getting of giga going to reduced my health is 300 but I lose 25% ever time I get down no matter how

#2 I run into allot of spike fences that say it can be demolish are the going to be a fix so they get auto demolished

#3 some of the kibble is hard it get any changes to this

#4 when flying and you DC are there any way to stay on your flyer

#5 more and more people are blocking the rivers and ice castles or caves on PVE what do I do to report it 

Thank you

- are you going to put timers at the maturation bar like you did on the fertilised egg when hatching. One that shows how many time left to the next breeding stage.

- When will be see or get information about the breeding changes if these are planned

- Every time an event ends there are posts on the forums and discussions on server aswel that the rates need to be increased are there any plans, the current x2 increase was a good step but we are coming to an end of ea and there will be more cassual players aswel. Singleplayer is 'nice' but not social and unofficial servers are still tricky since you don't know when they wil go offline.

17 hours ago, myksta0121 said:

I play xbox and i have the birthday suit skins and the party hat, you have to complete tasks to unlock them like all achievements and explorer notes.

I play on PS4 and have completed all achievements and explorer notes and still don't have those unlocked. As far as I know, no one has been able to unlock those skins (at least on official servers) on ps4. I've asked around on other forums and fb groups and all I've talked to have turned out the same way.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived