Hiding tames when playing solo

nicklockley

Hi Guys,

Im a solo player and i have all sorts of tricks for surviving as a solo player such as small hidden base, invisible storage etc and a small pen for tames and breeding. Ive just got myself a wyvern and its 4 times the size of my base and tame pen i havent got a clue where to hide it. I used to just upload my tames but this 12 hour cooldown before you can reupload your tames they have now makes that unworkable, like i need to get on tomorrow early to download it then i need to hide it somewhere while i finish my work and dinner, real life stuff etc. Im about to get 2 more wyverns and im really worried all 3 will get killed while im afk or offline and unable to upload them. I really like the idea of flying around on a dragon with 2 dragons behind me lol.

Any ideas?

Thanks

That's tough to deal with, there's reasons I rarely ever attempt to keep something that big. As @Harrist14 says don't own what you can't store.

Maybe build out of the way on a scouted, low pop SE map? Not sure who's really flying around the edges looking to kill Wyvern's these days. Rotate them between 2-3 spots/servers. 3 wyverns is going to be a ton to safely defend as a solo player.

6 hours ago, nicklockley said:

Hi Guys,

Im a solo player and i have all sorts of tricks for surviving as a solo player such as small hidden base, invisible storage etc and a small pen for tames and breeding. Ive just got myself a wyvern and its 4 times the size of my base and tame pen i havent got a clue where to hide it. I used to just upload my tames but this 12 hour cooldown before you can reupload your tames they have now makes that unworkable, like i need to get on tomorrow early to download it then i need to hide it somewhere while i finish my work and dinner, real life stuff etc. Im about to get 2 more wyverns and im really worried all 3 will get killed while im afk or offline and unable to upload them. I really like the idea of flying around on a dragon with 2 dragons behind me lol.

Any ideas?

Thanks

switch to PVE ;) i would say best bet is the uploading .. otherwise itll risk getting killed til you can build a good defensive base.

Archived