Pve vs pvp

RaiderofthelostARK

2 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Interestingly, that would explain why they were so against giving a speed leveling ini option, despite many people pushing for it. If you can't enable it without a mod, they don't have to explain why it's not on officials. Food for thought I guess. 

This is THE reason they nerfed fliers, the damage control post that has been reposted 2-3 times in this thread has been quite totally debunked. They outright lied about it because simply saying "we can't fix the lag they generate by going too fast" would have look unprofessionnal and imcompetant. Saying you can't fix something you did never looks good, so they blamed it on players.

I don't see them separating pve and pvp balance now, but once the game is officially released, i don't see why they could not take time to balance both mode separately.

Also, i often may not agree with you but your opinions still are always a pleasure to read. Intelligent educated and well elaborated, you sir have a way to write that i like a lot. We need more like you in here(and less like me lol).

Another also, i have to ask, Bacon_Donut?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Naerah(Qc) said:

This is THE reason they nerfed fliers, the damage control post that has been reposted 2-3 times in this thread has been quite totally debunked. They outright lied about it because simply saying "we can't fix the lag they generate by going too fast" would have look unprofessionnal and imcompetant. Saying you can't fix something you did never looks good, so they blamed it on players.

I don't see them separating pve and pvp balance now, but once the game is officially released, i don't see why they could not take time to balance both mode separately.

Also, i often may not agree with you but your opinions still are always a pleasure to read. Intelligent educated and well elaborated, you sir have a way to write that i like a lot. We need more like you in here(and less like me lol).

Another also, i have to ask, Bacon_Donut?

Well thanks for the compliment! I've never seen a bad post from you. We may not always agree, but your posts are usually well written and pretty reasonable. That's a lot better then the flat out WC hate speak we see so often.

And no, I'm not the famous map maker. My youtube name is the same one I have on this forum, and that's my channel name. I'm just a new kid on the block. ;)

I don't see them separating pve and pvp balance now, but once the game is officially released, i don't see why they could not take time to balance both mode separately.

As I said in the PVE/PVP thread over in Suggestions, balancing PVE is going to take more than just tweaking parameter values in the .ini file.  The problem with PVE is uncontrollable (non- constrainable)  player growth against programmed scarcity.  Until and such a time as the PVE side can handle ALL players growing as big as they want, with as many dinos as they want, the system will always struggle to keep up with the computational demands created by players.  That means you will always have issues with land and dino cap availability, and any restraints placed on these caps will always be artificial because they are "bolt-ons" to the core balancing system of player competition.

Frankly, the ONLY way I could see of procedurally addressing the core imbalance of PVE would be to create a brand new map where building was restricted to (for lack of a better term) "protected valleys."  The key would be that each "protected valley" would be it's own limited instance on the server (if you're familiar with TROVE, think "club worlds.")  Any buildings out in the unprotected part of the world would have to be fair game.  Of course, this moves ARK away from it's main premise, so this is hardly an answer.

Perhaps the real answer to PVE lies in the development of a massive network of privately hosted singleplayer worlds.  (i.e. hooking into the cluster allows travel to other players singleplayer servers, but excludes the possibly of using custom ini settings? IDK)  OOOH - how cool would it be to have a network of clustered PGM's? 

1 hour ago, electricblooz said:

As I said in the PVE/PVP thread over in Suggestions, balancing PVE is going to take more than just tweaking parameter values in the .ini file.  The problem with PVE is uncontrollable (non- constrainable)  player growth against programmed scarcity.  Until and such a time as the PVE side can handle ALL players growing as big as they want, with as many dinos as they want, the system will always struggle to keep up with the computational demands created by players.  That means you will always have issues with land and dino cap availability, and any restraints placed on these caps will always be artificial because they are "bolt-ons" to the core balancing system of player competition.

Frankly, the ONLY way I could see of procedurally addressing the core imbalance of PVE would be to create a brand new map where building was restricted to (for lack of a better term) "protected valleys."  The key would be that each "protected valley" would be it's own limited instance on the server (if you're familiar with TROVE, think "club worlds.")  Any buildings out in the unprotected part of the world would have to be fair game.  Of course, this moves ARK away from it's main premise, so this is hardly an answer.

Perhaps the real answer to PVE lies in the development of a massive network of privately hosted singleplayer worlds.  (i.e. hooking into the cluster allows travel to other players singleplayer servers, but excludes the possibly of using custom ini settings? IDK)  OOOH - how cool would it be to have a network of clustered PGM's? 

Ummm... Well that's a lot to absorb. 

Every point is pretty valid, and I believe you pointed out why, dino & building caps exist, for all modes. This is the most efficient way to handle the problems and limits you brought up inside the core game.

I'd love to see Ark as you just suggested, that would be cool! I'll agree with you that it would however be a totally different game and not be Ark as a result.

16 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

I see your point, but that is works as intended if you ask me because it requires a player for the wild to aggro on, or turrets etc like you'd have in PVP

That's something I can't agree with tho, it cant be as intended because it takes away a major factor of environmental danger.  Bases in PvE should have to face a constant danger from the environment as that is what their main threat is, anything usually aggressive should wanna rip down your walls even if they can't see any dinos on the other side, it should push you to think about defence and use the turrets available to you even if you don't have the human threat.  As it stands PvE is just a building simulator and if you have half a brain the environment is as threatening as a guy with no arms and legs threatening to headbutt you.

Same for PvP, the environment should be another danger that could wipe anybody not ready to defend. 

4 hours ago, YUSHOETMI said:

That's something I can't agree with tho, it cant be as intended because it takes away a major factor of environmental danger.  Bases in PvE should have to face a constant danger from the environment as that is what their main threat is, anything usually aggressive should wanna rip down your walls even if they can't see any dinos on the other side, it should push you to think about defence and use the turrets available to you even if you don't have the human threat.  As it stands PvE is just a building simulator and if you have half a brain the environment is as threatening as a guy with no arms and legs threatening to headbutt you.

Same for PvP, the environment should be another danger that could wipe anybody not ready to defend. 

When was the last time you saw a Bear for example attack a house IRL? Creatures attack food sources or threats, not inanimate static objects.

57 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

When was the last time you saw a Bear for example attack a house IRL? Creatures attack food sources or threats, not inanimate static objects.

there's truth to your statement, but Bears do attack food sources they can smell.  What if gates didn't block aggro (in PVE only? IDK), only actual walls?  This wouldn't address the problem I see; it would only extend the length of time to get to the "environment doesn't bug me anymore" point.  But, it would increase the overall total amount of resources necessary to cover the same amount of space, forcing players to take more time on their bases in PVE.  (rather than just throwing up behemoth gates and pillars).

I've often thought that decay timers should also impact building health levels, so that players would need to spend time on the "upkeep" of their buildings.  But, that again is just an artificial constraint (even if it makes logical sense within the concept of the game).  Additionally, players already complain that PVE is too "grind-y" and they have too spend too much time doing things they don't want to do in order to do the thing they do want to do.

2 minutes ago, electricblooz said:

there's truth to your statement, but Bears do attack food sources they can smell.  What if gates didn't block aggro (in PVE only? IDK), only actual walls?  This wouldn't address the problem I see; it would only extend the length of time to get to the "environment doesn't bug me anymore" point.  But, it would increase the overall total amount of resources necessary to cover the same amount of space, forcing players to take more time on their bases in PVE.  (rather than just throwing up behemoth gates and pillars).

I've often thought that decay timers should also impact building health levels, so that players would need to spend time on the "upkeep" of their buildings.  But, that again is just an artificial constraint (even if it makes logical sense within the concept of the game).  Additionally, players already complain that PVE is too "grind-y" and they have too spend too much time doing things they don't want to do in order to do the thing they do want to do.

So PVE players complain about the grind but you want to add more of it? Not sure that's a good idea.

Personally I disable structure damage on my PVE servers because it is a PVP mechanic and adds nothing but grind to PVE.

Yes it means Dino's can't wreck your thatch hut early game, but only newbs build with thatch anyways. Seasoned players know where to build and start at wood so having Dino's attacking your base isn't an issue.

1 hour ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

We aren't talking about bears and static objects tho, we are talking about rex's/gigas who given half a sense of reality would probably shred a wooden house if they walked past it and smelt the slightest scent of food.

Also a bronto standing on a thatch roof and causing zero damage? that type of environmental danger should be prevalent PvE or otherwise.

24 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

We aren't talking about bears and static objects tho, we are talking about rex's/gigas who given half a sense of reality would probably shred a wooden house if they walked past it and smelt the slightest scent of food.

Also a bronto standing on a thatch roof and causing zero damage? that type of environmental danger should be prevalent PvE or otherwise.

Rex's & Gigas in reality would ignore the house and go after the larger food sources like your tames or other wild Dino's. And they would only do that if they were hungry.

Also, like I said previously, only newbs would build with thatch in a location where a Bronto would step on their base. These are private whitelist servers so that doesn't happen.

If someone wants to use thatch for a roof mid-late game because they like the look, they shouldn't have to repair it every 30 seconds as that adds nothing but grind.

Trust me, they have plenty of other things to worry about, like walking outside their base and finding a level 600 Manticore waiting to mess them up, Parasaurs that are aggressive and will kill you. And don't even get me started on the Indoms, Dragon God's etc. Ever get stun locked and beat to death by a turtle? ?

5 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Rex's & Gigas in reality would ignore the house and go after the larger food sources like your tames or other wild Dino's. And they would only do that if they were hungry.

Also, like I said previously, only newbs would build with thatch in a location where a Bronto would step on their base. These are private whitelist servers so that doesn't happen.

If someone wants to use thatch for a roof mid-late game because they like the look, they shouldn't have to repair it every 30 seconds as that adds nothing but grind.

Trust me, they have plenty of other things to worry about, like walking outside their base and finding a level 600 Manticore waiting to mess them up, Parasaurs that are aggressive and will kill you. And don't even get me started on the Indoms, Dragon God's etc. Ever get stun locked and beat to death by a turtle? ?

Thats all modded fantasy servers tho, if you wanna add all that kinda stuff into the game then by all means, i'm talking about vanilla officials where the only annoyance from the environment is finding a high level dino to knock out and tame.

Seriously if you struggle to defend against the environment as it is in an official server you are playing the wrong game, and that needs to change.  PvP in a game like this should always be considered as PvPvE but there is no threat from the environment unless a human player forces the issue and includes them environment, likewise on PvE.  The wild dinos should be cause for concern and a forethought when doing base design, if a bronto can walk over your walls it should do damage to anything it stands on, likewise for any of the other larger dinos.  A rex/giga or even a pack of raptors/carnos should periodically roam and just cause mayhem to any bases not prepared for them.  Built in a high traffic area and a rex wants to snack out on a bronto next to your base, the tail lash of the bronto should damage your walls.

Don't use the "grindy" argument as a defence, if the threat isn't there then it really isn't survival anymore regardless of how much grind it adds.

1 minute ago, YUSHOETMI said:

Thats all modded fantasy servers tho, if you wanna add all that kinda stuff into the game then by all means, i'm talking about vanilla officials where the only annoyance from the environment is finding a high level dino to knock out and tame.

Seriously if you struggle to defend against the environment as it is in an official server you are playing the wrong game, and that needs to change.  PvP in a game like this should always be considered as PvPvE but there is no threat from the environment unless a human player forces the issue and includes them environment, likewise on PvE.  The wild dinos should be cause for concern and a forethought when doing base design, if a bronto can walk over your walls it should do damage to anything it stands on, likewise for any of the other larger dinos.  A rex/giga or even a pack of raptors/carnos should periodically roam and just cause mayhem to any bases not prepared for them.  Built in a high traffic area and a rex wants to snack out on a bronto next to your base, the tail lash of the bronto should damage your walls.

Don't use the "grindy" argument as a defence, if the threat isn't there then it really isn't survival anymore regardless of how much grind it adds.

Well that's your opinion, and you have the right to set up and play the game anyway you wish.

Most PVE players I know find official nothing but grindy easy mode. It gets boring in PVE real fast. You get into stone and get some high level tames and after that theirs nothing to do but feed your Dino's and move into metal, which isn't even needed in most locations as 90% of Dino's do nothing to Stone. 

I'm actually yawning just thinking about when I used to play that way. It's a PVPer so fact is the PVE is just boring and grindy in vanilla.

17 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Well that's your opinion, and you have the right to set up and play the game anyway you wish.

Most PVE players I know find official nothing but grindy easy mode. It gets boring in PVE real fast. You get into stone and get some high level tames and after that theirs nothing to do but feed your Dino's and move into metal, which isn't even needed in most locations as 90% of Dino's do nothing to Stone. 

I'm actually yawning just thinking about when I used to play that way. It's a PVPer so fact is the PVE is just boring and grindy in vanilla.

You just shared my opinion tho, how is it even challenging on official with regards to the environment? Hence why the "wild dinos do no damage unless agrro'd" mechanic needs taking out at the least

2 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

You just shared my opinion tho, how is it even challenging on official with regards to the environment? Hence why the "wild dinos do no damage unless agrro'd" mechanic needs taking out at the least

You're right I did share your opinion. I also pointed out that it's a PVPer. It's actually a very well designed and balanced game for PVP. Tailoring the game to PVE would destroy that balance in PVP, which is why it'll never happen.

PVE was only added based on player request so they aren't going to change the whole game to balance for that mode. They consider it, and try to balance for both, but the deciding factor is always PVP as that is what the core game and vision is.

That's why officials get boring in PVE and seasoned players tend to move on to private servers eventually.

I totally agree that if it was a PVE game Brontos tails and feet should damage your base (even Metal and Stone) just by touching them. Thing is, this would cause way too much griefing, and since it's an online PVP game they balance to minimize that behaviour. Cause PVP tends to attract griefers and trolls.

It would be great if it worked the way it should for PVE, but only for us PVE players. Thing is, at that point it would no longer be Ark. It would be a totally different game & not the game the Devs invisioned when they started.

It would be great if it worked the way it should for PVE, but only for us PVE players. Thing is, at that point it would no longer be Ark. It would be a totally different game & not the game the Devs invisioned when they started.

You already know my stance on this, but maybe now that ARK's about to come out of release, maybe NOW they can think of giving PVE some more love? I mean, they sooorta got PVP down pack (I only say sorta cause I don't enjoy PVPing much at all and I still think the PVP side is still very unfair and unbalanced). There is nothing here for me to say that doing anything to ARK will suddenly make it NOT ARK...if the devs do anything to it, that will become ARK. Won't matter what it is...they could add aliens to the game and we'll have no choice but to call it ARK still (even though many would probably raise pitchforks over it). To me, as long as they focus mostly on dinos, and using said dinos and the tools given to survive, then it'll remain what the devs envision. The GAMEPLAY however can vary, and that's what I want them to poke at, specially just one mode.

Not ALL of WC is purely for PVP. I've heard word that most of the Devs actually play on PVE servers. And it's pretty clear that the Rag devs, Prim + dev, and maybe even the Center devs, are all PVE lovers. Maybe the game's core was made for PVPing in mind, but that doesn't mean the whole team of WC is all PVPers. There's plenty of minds in their team that probably love PVE, so to me, the only thing stopping them from making PVE mode more it's own thing rather than just a 'shoehorned in mode by popular request' is really just...time. And I guess whatever their bigshot says...which might be the case. But if I were him, I'd take a second look at their playerbase...they would be missing out on a huuuuge opportunity for longer lasting enjoyment from their players if they ignore the mode that, imo, gets more players. There's way more potential to ARK than the bullying mentality that's encouraged on PVP servers...

2 minutes ago, Ulta said:

You already know my stance on this, but maybe now that ARK's about to come out of release, maybe NOW they can think of giving PVE some more love? I mean, they sooorta got PVP down pack (I only say sorta cause I don't enjoy PVPing much at all and I still think the PVP side is still very unfair and unbalanced). There is nothing here for me to say that doing anything to ARK will suddenly make it NOT ARK...if the devs do anything to it, that will become ARK. Won't matter what it is...they could add aliens to the game and we'll have no choice but to call it ARK still (even though many would probably raise pitchforks over it). To me, as long as they focus mostly on dinos, and using said dinos and the tools given to survive, then it'll remain what the devs envision. The GAMEPLAY however can vary, and that's what I want them to poke at, specially just one mode.

Not ALL of WC is purely for PVP. I've heard word that most of the Devs actually play on PVE servers. And it's pretty clear that the Rag devs, Prim + dev, and maybe even the Center devs, are all PVE lovers. Maybe the game's core was made for PVPing in mind, but that doesn't mean the whole team of WC is all PVPers. There's plenty of minds in their team that probably love PVE, so to me, the only thing stopping them from making PVE mode more it's own thing rather than just a 'shoehorned in mode by popular request' is really just...time. And I guess whatever their bigshot says...which might be the case. But if I were him, I'd take a second look at their playerbase...they would be missing out on a huuuuge opportunity for longer lasting enjoyment from their players if they ignore the mode that, imo, gets more players. There's way more potential to ARK than the bullying mentality that's encouraged on PVP servers...

Yes, you are correct, PVE is a much larger playerbase when you include unofficials & SP. Can't remember the article, but someone did a tally once and the PVE numbers made the PVP almost insignificant. You're also right about not everyone at WC being about PVP. Not everyone that works at a restaurant is a food lover either. Follow my thought process there? ;p

Personally I think PVE will get more love, as will PVP. The opinion that they need to be patched and built into their own separate games essentially is where I disagree and say it is completely unrealistic. I've already pointed out the costs that would involve & how it makes little business sense.

As for what I meant about it not being Ark... The game is what it is because of an overall image/vision the company founders have. If they were to completely walk away from that vision & instead give us the game everyone else wants, it would not be the Ark we have now, and it would likely be a failure. What makes the game special & made it a success is they actually had a vision for something unique. The world has enough games that fail every single day because Devs had no vision past "this is what people want" or "look at how successful this game was, lets do a game like that".

4 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

So PVE players complain about the grind but you want to add more of it? Not sure that's a good idea.

I wasn't trying to say it was a good idea  :-)  only that is would address the unconstrained growth issue.  In fact, this is the first time I've mentioned on the forums because I KNOW it is a spectacularly bad idea... BUT, it does demonstrate the level of lateral thinking I think the devs would need to apply. 

2 minutes ago, electricblooz said:

I wasn't trying to say it was a good idea  :-)  only that is would address the unconstrained growth issue.  In fact, this is the first time I've mentioned on the forums because I KNOW it is a spectacularly bad idea... BUT, it does demonstrate the level of lateral thinking I think the devs would need to apply. 

Lol... fair enough. I'm sure we're bound to see changes still to solve some of the current issues, and if history is any indication, they'll do things in ways we just didn't see coming.

Yes, you are correct, PVE is a much larger playerbase when you include unofficials & SP. Can't remember the article, but someone did a tally once and the PVE numbers made the PVP almost insignificant. You're also right about not everyone at WC being about PVP. Not everyone that works at a restaurant is a food lover either. Follow my thought process there? ;p

Personally I think PVE will get more love, as will PVP. The opinion that they need to be patched and built into their own separate games essentially is where I disagree and say it is completely unrealistic. I've already pointed out the costs that would involve & how it makes little business sense.

As for what I meant about it not being Ark... The game is what it is because of an overall image/vision the company founders have. If they were to completely walk away from that vision & instead give us the game everyone else wants, it would not be the Ark we have now, and it would likely be a failure. What makes the game special & made it a success is they actually had a vision for something unique. The world has enough games that fail every single day because Devs had no vision past "this is what people want" or "look at how successful this game was, lets do a game like that".

Right right, I hear ya. Some people are seeming like they are demanding a complete overhaul, which to me...doesn't seem necessary? I dunno, I'd only want that sort of change if it was actually worth while. But at the moment, I can think of several things they can do to enhance the gameplay of PVE without needing to completely re-purpose how the game's core functions. Though I will admit, that issue someone mentioned of 'evergrowing' tribes on PVE and the servers unable to keep up, is an issue, and I suppose only a core repurpose would fix that. That however, I doubt will happen (though you never know? Haha...I always have hopes). At the moment, timers on your buildings and dinos is about the only way the server can clean itself on PVE, which is...okay. But it doesn't make the game for existing players have an enjoyable experience while they wait for those timers to expire.

And yes I agree with what you are saying in the last paragraph, but never once did I say WC needed to 'walk away' from their vision. Technically, on release, most of their vision will be realized, released, and supported for all of ARK's life. And even if they gave PVE some love, I doubt they'd drop PVP like a sack of potatoes. I'm not asking for a redirection. I'm asking for the scales to be slightly tipped more towards the unloved gamemodes now that their main game mode is coming to fruition. =)

6 hours ago, Ulta said:

Right right, I hear ya. Some people are seeming like they are demanding a complete overhaul, which to me...doesn't seem necessary? I dunno, I'd only want that sort of change if it was actually worth while. But at the moment, I can think of several things they can do to enhance the gameplay of PVE without needing to completely re-purpose how the game's core functions. Though I will admit, that issue someone mentioned of 'evergrowing' tribes on PVE and the servers unable to keep up, is an issue, and I suppose only a core repurpose would fix that. That however, I doubt will happen (though you never know? Haha...I always have hopes). At the moment, timers on your buildings and dinos is about the only way the server can clean itself on PVE, which is...okay. But it doesn't make the game for existing players have an enjoyable experience while they wait for those timers to expire.

And yes I agree with what you are saying in the last paragraph, but never once did I say WC needed to 'walk away' from their vision. Technically, on release, most of their vision will be realized, released, and supported for all of ARK's life. And even if they gave PVE some love, I doubt they'd drop PVP like a sack of potatoes. I'm not asking for a redirection. I'm asking for the scales to be slightly tipped more towards the unloved gamemodes now that their main game mode is coming to fruition. =)

I don't really think the timers need to be as short as they are. Also, they need something called an admin on each official. You've heard of those right? ?

Really, if set up right, the tribe, structure and tame limits should keep servers within the limits of what they can handle. These options are there already, they just need tweaking.

Actually, I think after release you're going to find that their vision is a lot bigger then most people think. They've mentioned a few things about the upcoming DLC's that suggest we're kind of just getting started.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Going for PvE is the natural way to go for a new player on Official servers. So I did that as well but everything was taken and I always spawned inside a base. Thankfully that is now in the past.

Now when new fresh maps are available, I and my friends do another try. Friends that are crazy about the game by the way.

So we have build some on Ragnarok and started to level up. 3 tribes go around and put pillars all over the map or at least where other people have built something.

So my question is if this is trolling like in PvP. Or am I missing some vital part here? Why do they do it? I mean the timer is short for pillars and foundations and a wood pillar is gone very fast say using a Rex. Can they simply log in for a short time and logout to refresh the pillars?

I guess our fears are many but we played for so long in PvP and survived so I hope we can survive PvE even if trolls are safe here in PvE. We already start to prepare for a new base location just in case :)

I cant figure it out other than intimidation slash trolling.

Regards, new to PvE Sara and Ariana

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

So after a while of trolling we figured that the only way is to just build and expand using almost no tame.

The new location was untouched for a while but when they found us, I guess its only time before we are boxed in again.

To prevent this we tamed Doed large number of them since they are ignored by wild animals after some beating. And since the stone structures can not be damaged we managed to expand and claim.

All the time other tribes dropped wild onto the doeds. We could only laugh as we just build and expand.

Well we must say that the difference between PvP and PvE when it comes to trolling is no different. People are people and in PvE they have free access to be inside any base 24/7.

SO: How did we survive this. Well the offline protection system, I think its new to PvE, is used by us to keep tames offline while the base is online and if the base is offline with the protection the tames can be accessed onlined.

In PvP the first tame is a carno or a rex, for resources and a rex has a base protection that any turret cant match. In PvE the first tame a doed so to match the build war.

To summorise we agree that the pvp and pve arenas are the same when it comes to people. Looking on the environment side of the Ark Survival Evolved, has two completely different AI for wild dinos. We think it is two different games. As an example a rex passed me chasing a survivor, PvE.

Fun part is that we now use enduro stew differently. Well we use everything differently I guess. its two completely different setups of the game. That is so fun!

Did we destroy enemy structures, no we did not but within PvP rights we should have and still can I guess. During the time we expanded we did however loot some dead people, sorry. So as in PvP we log out when dead. We do not like people to friend us on XBOX ONE if they are not friends. And yes no one can access photos or videos from inside the game in the profile on XBOX Live that we have blocked for all public. Still the followers are keeping in there, so no problems.

Do we like PvE. OMG YES. its the best and since we can be offline for days without any problems, we will be playing for a long time. The best with PvE is that one can take a longer break. Its also possible in PvP as described below.

We have been playing for so long since the launch of ARK Survival Evolved that we needed a long break. So now we can start slowly building a PvP platform. Because we also long for some PvP action. With PvP platform we mean some Purlovias here and there :) 

We meet some really nice people as well. Surprisingly nice. We are however just waiting for a join my tribe invite to show the real nature of these nice people.

We have learned so so much in PvE, that we want to bring to PvP. And well we tested out everything on ourselves that we learned in PvP at the expense of 8 tamed dinos, now very much dead.

Regards,

Ariana Gaming

Archived