Any servers hit tamed dino cap with the 2 week long event??

JetJaguar

6 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Lol if your still on 441 I guess thats the pc server. I'm on 441 on console :p. But no we havnt hit cap but probably soon.  I remember seeing you post about the cap over a year ago. Just find a new server :P jk

Yeah its PC. Yeah we have hit cap before and then it went down and here we are again, back at cap. To be honest, I am waiting for WC to announce what PC servers will be closing and then will see about relocating to a new server. I have some in mind. I just dread rebuilding this goddamn base again and moving all these dinos..

42 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Yeah its PC. Yeah we have hit cap before and then it went down and here we are again, back at cap. To be honest, I am waiting for WC to announce what PC servers will be closing and then will see about relocating to a new server. I have some in mind. I just dread rebuilding this goddamn base again and moving all these dinos..

You will not be able to move your dinos or stuff from legacy servers to new servers... You will need to start from zero.

I've been over here with my tiny foil hat for a few weeks now. I can't think of any reason WC keeps having these breeding events back to back, and now one going on for more than a week, other than purposely trying to mess up old servers. The lag in general has been terrible the past few weeks, and servers are constantly hitting cap. 2 of the 5 servers I play on are at cap. I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing this on purpose in order to get people to jump on the new servers. 

5 minutes ago, DeZiLL313 said:

I've been over here with my tiny foil hat for a few weeks now. I can't think of any reason WC keeps having these breeding events back to back, and now one going on for more than a week, other than purposely trying to mess up old servers. The lag in general has been terrible the past few weeks, and servers are constantly hitting cap. 2 of the 5 servers I play on are at cap. I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing this on purpose in order to get people to jump on the new servers. 

Because most people like them, and more people have played on these events including myself. Sorry about your servers

Eh I think its two fold: I think the events are done as a "perk" and event that people enjoy. It wouldnt surprise me if this 3x one is the last one for awhile if ever with release in 9 days. But on the same hand, knowing how bad the V-Day event capped servers, I cant help but wonder if it was also planned to push people off/towards upcoming new servers.

When complaints about tamed dino cap hit before, the official response was to "work it our yourselves". Tried that. Doesnt work. You end up having wonderful children running gigas to your base while you're inside breeding.

The biggest issue with this are the )O#$)o# who "store" 500 tribe dinos on the server but dont play there at all. Or dont even play Ark anymore period but log in, quick feed/refresh, and vanish again. Meanwhile the server is stuck with 500 dinos taking up space doing nothing. There are at least 5-6 people on our server who do this. Addressing that so either those people can safely keep their dinos while not screwing over the rest of the server (REMEMBER THE OFTEN DISCUSSED DINO STORAGE SUGGESTION?!) and/or letting the daily players actual be able to tame/breed. Our server is sporting 5 people today because no one can do poop on it..

Archived