Ark Official On Release

RGGaming

I've heard the number 200 floating around, i'm not sure if that will be 200 PVE and 200 PVP though. I'm pretty sure that was just PC as well not sure about all platforms.

They did say they would be letting people know what servers are getting taken down and turned into new ones this week, so I reckon hold on until later this week and more info should be out. :) 

14 minutes ago, Oldskool said:

I've heard the number 200 floating around, i'm not sure if that will be 200 PVE and 200 PVP though. I'm pretty sure that was just PC as well not sure about all platforms.

They did say they would be letting people know what servers are getting taken down and turned into new ones this week, so I reckon hold on until later this week and more info should be out. :) 

Let us pray that this is not the case...

13 hours ago, Oldskool said:

Sounds exciting, I'm counting down the days until everyone is fighting with spears again ?

Archived