Anyone heard the Wooshing sound?

myksta0121

Ok so a few weeks ago an ally who was in my party said he was in his base when he heard a loud wooshing sound, he ran outside and there was nothing there. We all thought he was making it up or just a glitch noise. But today me and 3 other tribe mates were raising wyverns on scorched when i heard this very loud "Woooshing" noise. Immediatley one of my tribe mates was like what the hell was that, i said did you hear the woosh he said yeah. Now my base is plastered in turrets so i know no one was anywhere near my base at the time. 

Has anyone else heard this noise or has any idea what it is. I have read online of a boom sound from people doing boss fights but nothing about a Woosh lol

On 20/08/2017 at 3:34 AM, myksta0121 said:

Ok so a few weeks ago an ally who was in my party said he was in his base when he heard a loud wooshing sound, he ran outside and there was nothing there. We all thought he was making it up or just a glitch noise. But today me and 3 other tribe mates were raising wyverns on scorched when i heard this very loud "Woooshing" noise. Immediatley one of my tribe mates was like what the hell was that, i said did you hear the woosh he said yeah. Now my base is plastered in turrets so i know no one was anywhere near my base at the time. 

Has anyone else heard this noise or has any idea what it is. I have read online of a boom sound from people doing boss fights but nothing about a Woosh lol

We heard it a couple of weeks ago on the island. People in chat were saying its tek teleporters. We've only ever heard that once though

• 11 months later...

My base on Ab was at the waterfall area leading down from fertile to blue (non ramp side) every time my server mates would glide down to blue on the other side (were talking 10 render zones away) I could hear them wooshing

If your server has transfers (or official) it could just be that. The sound travels very far for whatever reason. If not, its boss fights like others said

Archived