Hello Survivors!

We have a new pc hosted PvP cluster open, currently we run Ragnarok and will add more servers when the population grows further.

Rates are:

30x harvesting and XP

taming 30x

Hatching 30x

Maturing 20x

Player stats are 1.5 except for weight, that's at 10.

Cave flyers are off, ORP is on, no building on resources or in loot caves.

Loot drops have been upgraded a little.

Admin logs are enabled on all servers as well.

We want a friendly but competitive server, plenty of pvp, but don't use only the dirty tricks, don't ORP ambush, don't overrun a small 2 player tribe with an armada, keep it somewhat balanced so that it stays competitive :)

For further questions you can contact Funchy2 or TurbulentZeus or Ac1dpt on PSN.

Or leave a message here, I'll try and answer one time per day.

For communications we have a PS4 community and a Discord group ^_^.

Cya soon!

Regards,

Funchy, TurbulentZeus_ and Ac1dPT.

EDITS: text adjustments, updates as we go along with the server ^_^ 25/09/2017: Added Discord.

EDIT 11-11-2017: Rates changed.

Hey, I started a character yesterday on this server, awesome server settings. It's boosted but not too easy like all the others. 

Couple questions, is it active PVP, or just set as PVP to get rid of asshats? 

If we mind our own business, will our base get smashed? 

Thanks again, awesome server so far.

Hey man,

Nice to hear you like it! We did indeed aim for a little boost, but as close to vanilla as possible with some quality of life differences.

It's an active pvp server, pvp/raiding can and will at some point happen. However, we want to have a friendly server without complete foundation wipes and such.

Dino wipes aren't allowed either, only the dinos that are a threat should be cleared. Things like sniping passive dinos is a no go. Just raid someone, get to the loot and get out.

Minding your own business won't mean that your base wont ever get raided, but you won't be wiped, and your passive dinos (gatherers and such) will be safe as long as they are in a separate pen for instance, or just well out of the way of your main building and defense dinos. Since we have a no offline raiding rule (with or without ORP active really) you will always be able to defend your base, after a raid we expect everyone to give ppl a chance to rebuild as well. Otherwise it's no use playing if you can never really get going or rebuild to get your revenge ^_^.

Open world pvp is also allowed, so it's really up to you to not take your fancy gear when you go metal farming for instance. Newbies obviously get some protection early on so you can get started, and if you see me online and need something just let me know and ill see if I can help ^_^.

So to recap, expect to get raided at some point, but also expect to be able to rebuild and get back on track so you can either move and hide, or try and get revenge.

Cheers,

Funchy

Thanks for clarifying, I'm not sure we'll put enough hours in to be a force worth looting, but either way awesome server. My only suggestion would be to up the dino food consumption, this way they eat more during a tame. Turns a 6x tame into a 10x depending on the %. Only as we don't have a lot of time to play. But that's my 2 cents, thanks again.

cheers.

No problem! Well, obviously if you have a small base and are with only two people you won't be a very interesting target anyway, the chances of really getting raided are pretty low anyway then ^_^.

To be honest, a lvl 150 rex with cooked lambchops is only a 21 minute tame and takes no extra narcs, most things are already pretty easy to tame on the server, however thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

Funchy

Archived