Community Crunch 101 & ARK Digest 48: Introducing the Phoenix!

Jen

5 hours ago, Rokas said:

Depending on the time zone yeah, still remain some hours. But I think its true, dev team has no time to post a list? The only reason might be that list is still not finished. However, the players also have to be aware that ARK is still early access and by downloading and playing that game they accepted anything that can happen. Actually my opinion is they can be glad to get a time of one week for a move. We also should be aware that WC now will take down some servers and implement new cluster which most probably means that there is no long future for the remaining legacy servers, early or late they will be taken down as well. And I believe will be more early than later. But thats just a guess.

Oh gawd stfu...  11:03pm Central which makes it 9:03pm Pacific WEDNESDAY...  If they were going to post the list they would have already.  This is the shotty work we have come to expect from WC.

Also.  That whole "early access and by downloading and playing that game they accepted anything that can happen" went out the door when they said they wasn't wiping servers.  Instead they're going to literally get rid of servers and force people to move to over populated servers where the lag and crashes will be more frequent.  And then force them to lose dinos because they're making the Platform saddles to equal multiple dinos.  THEN make them try to find a place to make a base so no one can wipe them out.  Yeah...  WC needs a reality check, a boot in the ass and in the face.  This is not a good business decision.  This is a REALLY bad business decision.  

They're earning a bad reputation in the gaming community.  They are literally becoming the EA of the survival games.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...