Community Crunch 101 & ARK Digest 48: Introducing the Phoenix!

Jen

2 hours ago, Cook5488 said:

So if my server is one being wiped are you going to replace all the tek structures used, tek isn't like making a stone gate it is more resources that are harder to obtain and on my server I have three tek transmitters place so players who have it unlocked can use at the very least you should make all tek structures on servers that are to be wiped able to be picked up I feel this would be far since we are not aloud to transfer out element to another server also only having about 7 days to find a new server won't be easy seeing as a lot of ppl will have to be finding a server and will place a lot of servers very close to dino cap.

True words. Thats what alot of people on my server are worried about too. I placed alot of Tek structures too. Even the Walls/Foundations/Doors ect are expensive and alot of work.

Finding a new server wont be easy too. I bet, pillars all over the map or already full of bases/dinos

1 hour ago, NeTBuG said:

True words. Thats what alot of people on my server are worried about too. I placed alot of Tek structures too. Even the Walls/Foundations/Doors ect are expensive and alot of work.

Finding a new server wont be easy too. I bet, pillars all over the map or already full of bases/dinos

I agree with you I am sure since they posted about servers being wiped and ppl will have to find new ones and am sure people have been going around and pillaring everywhere they can and I don't think the admin and people who decided this realize that 

7 hours ago, Cook5488 said:

I agree with you I am sure since they posted about servers being wiped and ppl will have to find new ones and am sure people have been going around and pillaring everywhere they can and I don't think the admin and people who decided this realize that 

Not necessarily, they are supposed to continually reevaluate and wipe underpop servers. Turning survivors away from your legacy server would be severely shortsighted.

high populated servers are allready pillaring to avoid new players or "migrating" players from joining and overcrowding

hell, i play on a low pop server and there are only advantages.

no race for resources

desert beacon drops are allways there

no lag due to massive fortresses

ohwell

Edited by raptorjesus666

17 minutes ago, raptorjesus666 said:

high populated servers are allready pillaring to avoid new players or "migrating" players from joining and overcrowding

hell, i play on a low pop server and there are only advantages.

no race for resources

desert beacon drops are allways there

no lag due to massive fortresses

ohwell

Yeah I agree with you there raptor. I mean, hell, it's tuesday, 7pm EST, where is this list already? 

I play on a low pop server and am concerned we might be on that list :/ Gonna be interesting migrating all the stuff to another server, or having to start fresh. We'll see. 

• Like 1

900126603899961344 https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/900126603899961344

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/900126603899961344

poop keeps getting more ......., will they ever deliver ANYTHING on time? Now we have 6 days to transfer all dino's+stuff and demo the entire base for resources, could you guys atleast give us an extra week to move things?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oli4 said:

900126603899961344 https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/900126603899961344

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/900126603899961344

poop keeps getting more ......., will they ever deliver ANYTHING on time? Now we have 6 days to transfer all dino's+stuff and demo the entire base for resources, could you guys atleast give us an extra week to move things?

I agree. A week really isn't enough time to move in any kind of orderly manner. Oh well. My tribe is making plans as to what to leave behind and what to take. I hope we don't have to use the list but at least we are thinking ahead. Maybe to make the search for a new server easier wildcard can mark the ones shutting down in the server lists on the game. Make them red or put a red star next to them. Something.?

6 minutes ago, Darkmanafest said:

Where is the list of servers being removed, I see where it says the info will be up Tuesday (yesterday) but it doesn't include where it will be available. I cant find it.

The release to the list of servers being wiped was delayed untill today(i know lol).

It will be posted on survivetheark.com sometime later today according to jat.

Edited by myksta0121

Depending on the time zone yeah, still remain some hours. But I think its true, dev team has no time to post a list? The only reason might be that list is still not finished. However, the players also have to be aware that ARK is still early access and by downloading and playing that game they accepted anything that can happen. Actually my opinion is they can be glad to get a time of one week for a move. We also should be aware that WC now will take down some servers and implement new cluster which most probably means that there is no long future for the remaining legacy servers, early or late they will be taken down as well. And I believe will be more early than later. But thats just a guess.

1 hour ago, Rokas said:

Depending on the time zone yeah, still remain some hours. But I think its true, dev team has no time to post a list? The only reason might be that list is still not finished. However, the players also have to be aware that ARK is still early access and by downloading and playing that game they accepted anything that can happen. Actually my opinion is they can be glad to get a time of one week for a move. We also should be aware that WC now will take down some servers and implement new cluster which most probably means that there is no long future for the remaining legacy servers, early or late they will be taken down as well. And I believe will be more early than later. But thats just a guess.

well they should attempt finishing a game once before creating more like they are. gonna be a company of early access unfinished games they make for money instead of the fan base. cool a phoenix but let me know if my tribes going to be ok to tame one