Transfer Between Player Dedicated and Singleplayer(PS4)

So I'm gonna rent a server from Nitrado, cheapest one I can, just to see what they're like with lag and such, but I'm also raising a Rex army on Singleplayer which, obviously, pauses when I turn off the game. Since I'll have the server for a month regardless I was thinking of sending my Rex's over to the Player Dedicated and raising the Rex's over there, that way their raising isn't interrupted and I can play other games while they grow. My question though is would this work? I don't want to do it by spawning stuff in though I want to actually be able to transfer between the Obelisks. 

Is this possible?

• Volunteer Moderator
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, Shave said:

So I'm gonna rent a server from Nitrado, cheapest one I can, just to see what they're like with lag and such, but I'm also raising a Rex army on Singleplayer which, obviously, pauses when I turn off the game. Since I'll have the server for a month regardless I was thinking of sending my Rex's over to the Player Dedicated and raising the Rex's over there, that way their raising isn't interrupted and I can play other games while they grow. My question though is would this work? I don't want to do it by spawning stuff in though I want to actually be able to transfer between the Obelisks. 

Is this possible?

No ... I don't believe you have access to files on ps4.. feel free to look here and ask questions though... locking

Archived