EVOLUTION EVENT+++

invincibleqc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP, 3 days no sleep, planned on getting sleep now but cant get 100% then, I hope its not like with a wolf a few days ago where I imprinted every time spent an entire day without sleep and it ended at 98%.... apparently no matter what it always falls on certain numbers, example if its 16% imprint it gets 30% 2nd time for some reason, which I find completely retarded, if they edited the rates they should really lower imprint timers too or at least make it so we can actually get 100% on every breedable animal no matter if its 2x 3x or even 15x:/

19 hours ago, Toqs said:

unknown.png

Bunches and bunches :)

Show us the ancestors, I want to know how many generations until that rex. :D

I still dont quite understand how the stats can reach that high, is it from a lucky WILD dinoe that put everything into one stat like hp or what ? Because everytime I tame a wild rex at lv 135-150 , best atk% is like 324, HP is 8140, Stamina 1550+ ,  how come the stats reach that high???

Does imprinting boost dino stats ? I just noticed it, my baby dinoe stats got increased after I imprinted it, is that how breeding produces dinoe with much higher stats after a few generations ?

You think they did the 3x weekend to combat Conan's Release? Or do you think they will make 2x permanent and start doing 3x on weekends? Personally, I would welcome better Rates. Anyone who works 40+ hours cant get poop done untill the weekend hits anyways. WAY too grindy unless your a kid on summer break, or someone who has less than a full time... life.. lol. I was forced to go to dedicated servers (boosted) to feel like my time spent is actually worth it. still cant find one where there is no admin abuse or they "move" maps too often and i lose all my progress.

As mentioned 2x is permenant, and sure- good timing with other releases around the corner with the 3x events. Nothing wrong with good old fashioned marketing. I think it would be coolness to get that patch on the 28th and it's like the 2x mat is like still there and stuff uhhuhuh huhhuh I know, shut up beavis.  

To clairify, and not confuse myself and others 2x I am mentioning is from the original 1x base all officials had. The current 2x is actually 4x and 3x is 6x.. that really doesn't clear up anything now that I read it so never mind.. it's boosted rated

i know 2x was permanent a few months ago, i mean raising them again, they are calling it 2x and 3x, because they increased it 2x from the LAST permanent increase, im wondering if the NEW 2x will be permanent. 2 weeks of no sleep to raise a giga for an adult who has kids and a work life, and a home life, just doesnt work, im jealous of you folks who have no other responsibility than raising a giga for 2 weeks. For us its nearly impossible.

7 minutes ago, Housatonic said:

x2 already is permanent, they changed it months ago... There's hundreds, if not thousands of unofficials with high rates. While it's a very good thing to have them available, they'd completely and utterly trivialize everything as default rates.

Archived