What does eat a tamed boa?

smlarf

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Jostabeere said:

Dodos do not drop eggs in Stasis. And I doubt the AI is so good to eat eggs from the ground.

Probably true, but to tame a Titanoboa you have to drop a fertilised egg on the ground for it to see it and eat it, therefore it already eats eggs from the ground.

• Volunteer Moderator

I like the fact they only eat eggs after tame. Everything else pretty much eats berries and meat, with the exception of the Snails. I like the fact that rather than just dump tons of berries and meat in troughs you have to do something a bit different and remember not to forget. My Dodos are laying eggs non stop so i've always got a good supply, and all you need to do when you see a dino egg is pick it up and quickly store it in the fridge, before you know it you'll have a healthy supply.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, gcalberto said:

has anyone tried this?

They don't need fert eggs after tame, so there's no need for them to be breeding tames. You could try just having a load of Dodos in there, not even wandering and stick a wandering boa in there. But still you'd need to be in render range so they don't go in stasis.

• 11 months later...

On aberration I just use rock drake eggs for everything for the titanoboa not only do I use low level eggs to tame them I also use the low level eggs to feed them might as well collect as many rock drake eggs as you can (I have a powerful reaper so that’s how I get passed the rock drakes) so possibly higher level eggs can spawn

Archived