UK PVE PVP 24/7 Server Guaranteed Spots Available

15 hours ago, CMDexe said:

Agreed! Thank you for being a most excellent host - and way to go with dealing with some of those pesky mustard stains.

The sole reason we Did a server was because of little poops offline raiding. Killing the fun and enjoyment of the game.

I just hope everyone is enjoying ark a bit more, because of this. I know I am.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sausage fest. Ha ha. Real men wear pink. 

On a side note: 

As we all know the last week I've spent 2hours a day every morning clearing Central river. I kill everything on the left and right bank and then everything in the river itself. No matter what I do, not a single spino spawns in the game. 

Too my amazement I've noticed that Dead island ( carno island too some ) is becoming like Herbivore island as the only carno I'm finding on the island are sabers and scorps. 

Now the biggest thing I've noticed besides the island been overrun with herbivores is the amount of dino's in the air. The island is seriously overrun with argy, pteranodon and Dimorphidons. 

Now the dilemma. What can we do about this. Spend enough time on the forums and you'll realise it's not just our server but a persistent problem with dedicated servers. Personally it's getting me depressed lol. Spino my fav dino. 

Yes my idea of clearing the river hasn't worked too well but there only so much I can do alone lol.

Do we think it's possible to get everyone together one day and maybe clear the island of every dino possible or atleast round the rivers as I really don't know what to do anymore. Perhaps on said day change server settings so wild dino's have less resistance and make them stronger so they kill each other faster. 

Think there only 1 tamed spino in the serve right now and he/she getting lonely.   

Hey all. Just me again with another suggestion lol. 

As Nate mentioned about PVP weekends only it got me thinking. 

Right now it's kind of hard telling who online and who's not. So how about we make the server PVE Monday - Friday and PVP Saturday - Sunday but have the PURGE start say Saturday 10am - 10pm and Sunday 10am - 10pm. 

Wednesday. 8-11pm Arena battles. 

Arena battles examples. 

Dilo fights 

dodo fights. 

Bare knuckle boxing 

Tranq arrow fights 

naked fights 

pike fights 

etc: 

The arena not built as would 1st like to see what everyone thinks. With resources like they are I don't imagine it take more than a couple days to create though. Couple Stone behemoth gates and bobs your uncle 

Game proper winding me up lol. Throws a 88 black and white spino in my face, I Tranq it, last dart it turns and runs into pond and falls with its head deep enough that it drowns. Talk about a slap in the face lol. I sat after and cried like a baby. 

Now then fellas

1st I'd like to make it clear that NO ONE WAS RAIDED OFFLINE.

You where attacked yesterday whilst playing on a PVP server. The same server you been playing on for more than 7days now I might add. 

Now if you are spending your time on the server building rafts and thatch huts instead of focusing on your defence then you have no one to blame but yourself. Yes it seems I'm been harsh but you must realise you joined a PVP server and not PVE. Rafts are pointless. 

Now you a tribe. In a week you could of built a stone base with adequate defences all the way round. After that you go out and tame the dinosaurs you after. Not before. 

Just because you all decided to play without switching your thinking caps on don't give you the right to bad mouth the server for no valid reason.  

A PVP server without PVP equals PVE

Build fast. Build smart. 

Ps: Don't just log into forums to express your opinions but use it as a point of reference to see what's happening on the server as well.

Also if you need some help, I'm sure I have a quetz and Rex I can spare but without defences you be back at square one. 

I must apologise if I came across as a little harsh, I can be a grumpy old git lol. Don't get old ha ha. 

On a side note, I'd be more than happy to show you my base so you can see what I mean about defence and gladly donate a quetz and Rex to help you on the island.

If you need a mammoth, ankylo or doed I'd be happy to drop a wild one near you to tame, might even have a saddle or 2 spare. 

Just remember. Plant species X is your best friend. Just don't try to smoke it lol. 

On a side note: I myself have not raided anyone as in truth i found no tribe worth raiding lol. Please understand though that it gets boring fast waiting for you all to build decent bases with decent gear so I can raid you all ha ha. 

Don't get old? Too late for that im afriad. You weren't harsh at all, truthful not harsh.

We got caught with our pants down 'tis all. 

Nobody likes that (well I suppose some do but they're are other forums for that behaviour)

Thanks for the kind offer.  I'll let you know.

On a side note, think some people may have been raided while offline as all the structures near ours have been hit.

Just a little reminder of the rules guys - if you have problems please take it to the Server owner or other party direct in PM or privately, these forums are for advertising, we have no power here over private servers and cannot prove who is right or wrong.

Posting negatively towards other server advertisements is strictly prohibited. Posts that flame other servers or server members will be removed and result in a warning issued. If there is a problem with the server environment, the forums is not a place to discuss this, please do so in a private manner.

• Do not flame server owners for personal disputes.
  • Do not direct other members away from servers because of a poor experience.
  • If a server admin is breaking community forum rules, please report them. We do however not handle personal server disputes.

Wow. Seriously moderator. 

Reading all these post I don't once see someone complaining, I see people expressing their opinions but not complaining. I don't see any negative post nor slander of other tribes or server members so what are you actually taking about? You telling me we can't express our opinions as a community in a society that's all about freedom of speech so that together we can build a stronger and healthier community I might add. 

Flabbergasted  

1 hour ago, ASillySausage said:

Wow. Seriously moderator. 

Reading all these post I don't once see someone complaining, I see people expressing their opinions but not complaining. I don't see any negative post nor slander of other tribes or server members so what are you actually taking about? You telling me we can't express our opinions as a community in a society that's all about freedom of speech so that together we can build a stronger and healthier community I might add. 

Flabbergasted  

16 hours ago, ASillySausage said:

Ps: Don't just log into forums to complain but use it as a point of reference to see what's happening on the server.

It was a friendly reminder to reiterate the very point you made yourself, if people were breaking the rules warnings would have been issued.

The rules are clear, this is for advertising servers, not discussing who killed who's dino or raided who offline.  You can feel free to start up your own server forums, Facebook pages or take things to private message with the server owner if you wish to discuss any problems or improvements in the server environment.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived