UK PVE PVP 24/7 Server Guaranteed Spots Available

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all. Just wanted to say I been on the server for several days now and am thoroughly enjoying myself. Met a few tribes, whom all are a friendly bunch and very helpfull to say the least. 

With the server not been so populated and no real massive structures like you find on PVE equals no lag too.  It's just a beautiful place to behold lol. 

Then you got the server admins and the boss man himself. Unbelievable bunch, so friendly and easy to talk to if you have any problems or even suggestions. You guys rock. 

If anyone reading this post and in doubt or looking for a server, make no mistake. You found a place you can call home.  

Thanks for letting me join

Hi my Name is mitchell im 27 From the UK im looking to start a fresh and to  join an honest hardworking team.. im pretty much addicted to this game i can do what ever you need me to do.. i have experiance

farming building taming =).

My xbox gamer tag is: i never fail.

Hope to hear from you soon many thanks Mitchell.

Hey everybody thought I'd just preempt what I'm pretty sure will be some incoming negativity regarding the server.

A couple of the original tribe offline raided another tribe last night. I hasten to add they did this of their own accord without consulting the other members. I can only apologise. This probably provides little comfort but I think I can speak for myself and at least one other and say we're happy to help you get back to where you were before it happened. 

I'm sure you'll want some revenge I don't blame you, just remember it's two peoples bad decision so please don't destroy the whole server because of a minority.

Clayf1ghter (BORIS in game)

1 hour ago, Clayf1ghter said:

Hey everybody thought I'd just preempt what I'm pretty sure will be some incoming negativity regarding the server.

A couple of the original tribe offline raided another tribe last night. I hasten to add they did this of their own accord without consulting the other members. I can only apologise. This probably provides little comfort but I think I can speak for myself and at least one other and say we're happy to help you get back to where you were before it happened. 

I'm sure you'll want some revenge I don't blame you, just remember it's two peoples bad decision so please don't destroy the whole server because of a minority.

Clayf1ghter (BORIS in game)

I know mate, just please tell those guys on herby island to stand by, :D Can I add you on XB?

Hey all. Just me again lol. 

I know last nights accident was rather naughty but maybe I can help cheer you all up. First of all the server was quiet and needed a little action so maybe a flag system or something along the lines, like every base should have a flag clearly visible on roof. Painted red for offline and painted green for online. Painting red when say online and been caught out equals a penalty of a dino of the person choice to whomever caught you out. Now with organised chaos been more fun than unorganised how about no raiding player bases mon-fri. Raid days sat-sun. Killing outside main base is A ok though lol

Some suggestions for when the server is up and running again. 

Tame speed max

Difficulty max ( still not seen higher than 51 )

Water/Food consumption halved or something as got watch those calories.

Resource gathering increased close to max or even max, less time grinding for materials to build equals less stress after a raid lol

day longer/night shorter

With these settings taming and building would be much faster and less of a grind thus leaving more time for the fun part. RAIDING

Of coarse with these settings it's also easier and less stressful rebuilding after getting your buttocks handed to ya lol 

Ps: increase player resistance slightly. Climbing off a bronto and nearly breaking your legs no fun. 

8 hours ago, Outkast said:
7 hours ago, ASillySausage said:

Hey all. Just me again lol. 

I know last nights accident was rather naughty but maybe I can help cheer you all up. First of all the server was quiet and needed a little action so maybe a flag system or something along the lines, like every base should have a flag clearly visible on roof. Painted red for offline and painted green for online. Painting red when say online and been caught out equals a penalty of a dino of the person choice to whomever caught you out. Now with organised chaos been more fun than unorganised how about no raiding player bases mon-fri. Raid days sat-sun. Killing outside main base is A ok though lol

Some suggestions for when the server is up and running again. 

Tame speed max

Difficulty max ( still not seen higher than 51 )

Water/Food consumption halved or something as got watch those calories.

Resource gathering increased close to max or even max, less time grinding for materials to build equals less stress after a raid lol

day longer/night shorter

With these settings taming and building would be much faster and less of a grind thus leaving more time for the fun part. RAIDING

Of coarse with these settings it's also easier and less stressful rebuilding after getting your buttocks handed to ya lol 

Ps: increase player resistance slightly. Climbing off a bronto and nearly breaking your legs no fun. 

Sausage. Some great ideas there.

I will definitely look into these.

Flag thing with penalty I like.

As for taming already at max. Harvest us boosted already. Maybe put up more.

Water and food is already down I could move down more

Exp is x3

Difficulty is now at 0.4. Trying to move up gradually to let some of the new players settled in with game mechanics.

We will all have to get together either here or in game to work something out.

I'm interested to know what the professionals tribe think/ ideas are are.

Holla guys.

Again sorry for what happened with the offline raiding. The nincompoops have been delt with and will not be back on this server.

This will not be happening again.

Drama over.

Good morning all. Just want to say to the person that tranq me last night whilst I was building my base and stole my gear.  I WILL FIND YOU LOL

Seriously though. That was funny. I had a good laugh and a little cry. 

This is why I love PVP servers. 

A meeting would be nice ingame as I would like to show the boss man or some admins a idea I have of a arena near smugglers pass in hidden valley 

side note: you mentioned you decreased food and water consumption. Does that affect dino food consumption too cause when taming they seem take longer too eat now, much longer lol 

Thanks for the opportunity to have a say, I think the gather rates and difficulty should definitely be higher to at least 0.8. Gather at 3x and Harvest health to be at 0.4, I truly believe this to be a great server as the host cares for it's players by that I mean does something about rule breakers, if you haven't been on the server yet please do, just read the rules guys.  

Archived