UK PVE PVP 24/7 Server Guaranteed Spots Available

Brand new UK PVE PVP server up and running. Having trouble getting to appear in server list so add SpicyBuffalo145 to join, this is the account tied to the server so it's available 24/7. We have adjusted initial settings to lessen the grind slightly but not enough to take the fun out/kill the challenge.

Taming 6 (Although it is turned right up the dino food consumption counteracts this, it still takes a reasonable amount of time to tame without becoming tedious eg I tamed a level 10 carno just last night with the standard meat and it took around 30 minutes)

Dino food consumption 0.7, XP 1.5
Harvest 1.6, Difficulty 0.5
Harvest Health 1.6
Day Length 1.2
Night Length 2.1 (shorter)

Everything else at default, but we're always open to suggestions if the majority of players want something altered.

No offline raiding. No character uploads (fresh start for anyone new to the server) we're happy to help you get started drop supplies etc just use the in game txt chat. 

Places will to the best of our ability be guaranteed on a first come first serve basis.

We want to keep this a fun community driven server that people like to spend time on so please treat each other with respect.

Any questions give me a shout

See you out there

Clayf1ghter

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all. 

First I'd like  to start but thanking you for taking the time to read my post. 

Highly active ark hunter here, 37y old started on Xmas eve 2015 and currently level 74. So close to that scuba suit lol. Currently playing on a official server 292 NA PVE. Playtime 10am GMT - 10pm GMT 7 days a week. ( I know, I need to get out more lol ) 

Was in a 4man tribe that achievements where server first for argentavis, quetzal, angler fish, giga. Have the kibble for server first mosasaurus but waiting for that 120 giga lol. Unfortunately after dino nerf players quit or moved servers. Now there 2 remaining. A builder, who is amazing at what he does and myself, a tamer and general handyman. ( at present I'm tribe owner, when not taming I keep the tribe running day to day farming food, gasoline, eggs, prime, restocking supply bins with wood, metal, stone etc.)

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a private dedicated PVP server with no offline raiding and the servers settings tweaked to max difficulty. Outside the safety of your base the game needs be unforgiving, a 18+ and not a pg13 lol. Turning of gamma so you can't manipulate the night times is a bonus as it adds to the atmosphere and makes nightime one scary place lol. Taming speed increases is always a nice bonus too, including exp as starting again sure sucks lol. 

A Silly Sausage 

Hi Silly Sausage,

You certainly sound like a man who knows his Doedicurus from his Dodo.

With regards to what you're looking for, no offline raiding is a rule that I'm going to add to my original post after finishing this msg to you. One of the reasons we started our own server is because this kept happening to us on one of the official ones. Our game is not set at max difficulty but just above default if I remember rightly. With regards to the gamma we have left that up to each individual player. Tame speeds and XP are slightly boosted.

By all means add SpicyBuffalo145 come and take a look for yourself.

For better or worse we want the community to help us shape the server so nows a good time to get involved.

3 hours ago, ASillySausage said:

Hey all. 

First I'd like  to start but thanking you for taking the time to read my post. 

Highly active ark hunter here, 37y old started on Xmas eve 2015 and currently level 74. So close to that scuba suit lol. Currently playing on a official server 292 NA PVE. Playtime 10am GMT - 10pm GMT 7 days a week. ( I know, I need to get out more lol ) 

Was in a 4man tribe that achievements where server first for argentavis, quetzal, angler fish, giga. Have the kibble for server first mosasaurus but waiting for that 120 giga lol. Unfortunately after dino nerf players quit or moved servers. Now there 2 remaining. A builder, who is amazing at what he does and myself, a tamer and general handyman. ( at present I'm tribe owner, when not taming I keep the tribe running day to day farming food, gasoline, eggs, prime, restocking supply bins with wood, metal, stone etc.)

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a private dedicated PVP server with no offline raiding and the servers settings tweaked to max difficulty. Outside the safety of your base the game needs be unforgiving, a 18+ and not a pg13 lol. Turning of gamma so you can't manipulate the night times is a bonus as it adds to the atmosphere and makes nightime one scary place lol. Taming speed increases is always a nice bonus too, including exp as starting again sure sucks lol. 

A Silly Sausage 

These guys are epic!

hi I'm kind of new to the game I started in December and have played almost religiously since and I'm looking for a server with decent people (who don't wait until you go offline and destroy your base) I'm a kind of jack of all trades I'm good at building,resource farming, taming and everything in between. If you still have room in the server please throw an invite my way. 

My gt is upliftcube 

not upliftcube1 (I had to change it because someone else was using it

Archived